Recent content by Limeybastard

1. Limeybastard

Post Standby drain

With a lot of testing and tweaking. Things I do use and have enabled. Google location sharing, google calendar , gmail, Fakebook and Messenger apps using dual accounts, Telegram. GSAM and Accubattery pro and Google maps is set to never sleep. All else is in either deep sleep or sleep status...
  2. Limeybastard

Post Standby drain

Lost 4% in 15 hours standby. No power saving mode used. I never use that B$. Still Android system is high but I doubt anything can be done about it currently.
  3. Limeybastard

Post Screen on time

Doing well, 46% battery left after one and half days usage and over 7 hours SOT
  4. Limeybastard

Post The battery on the Note 20 Ultra 5G does not appear to have 4500mAh

I'm begining to re - fall back in love with this device. It's all good.
  5. Limeybastard

Post [Guide] - Odin Upgrading / Flashing and N986U to N986U1 & Vice Versa

If you're on bootloader 2 then you'll need bootloader 2 U1.
  6. Limeybastard

Is your last sentence a question or statement ?
  7. Limeybastard

I set the design capacity in Accubattery to 4500mAh myself. I'm referring to the estimate capacity which mine shows a lowish figure. My phone is 2 weeks old. I'm aware accubatttery is just a guide though. I also have only charged it to 100% once as you can see in the chart.
  8. Limeybastard

That picture was from a new Note 20 ultra. Not the same one from 8 months ago. Sorry I should have been clearer.
  9. Limeybastard

Post N20U model number.

Digital Sonophone. 🤣
  10. Limeybastard

Post Question Cameraservice_worker partial wakelock

Indeed. It's Samsung inherent battery leeching love. It's been like this for years, it's part of their trait. Like mentioned before, as an example , a 5000mAh Samsung Galaxy is the equivalent of a 4ooomAh OnePlus or Google device.
  11. Limeybastard

Post Samkey clarification android 11 TMO device?

{Mod edit: Quoted post deleted} Much appreciated.
  12. Limeybastard

Post General Battery life experience

That's very good considering you also have all those battery hogs. Well done.
  13. Limeybastard

Thread Samkey clarification android 11 TMO device?

Just chiming in for clarification, Samkey no longer works to change csc from TMB to XAA on TMobile note 20 ultra devices right ?
  14. Limeybastard

Post Question Favorite wallpaper app?

Have you tried Google wallpapers?