Recent content by lindsaysxda

1. L

Post Magisk General Support / Discussion

@pndwal
  2. L

@ipdev Yes, I am using Mi A1 with latest LOS. Thanks for the info about LOS OTA. The OTA method in the magisk guide has always worked for me however. Uninstall restore images, then flash to inactive slot after installing ota, however this was on older magisk versions. I don't know why it's like...
  3. L

Beucase you are asking me to explain the same thing over and over always assuming it is my error. I told you I have followed that guide multiple times in the past and explained my steps in the original post exactly and you still assume I am following the guide wrongly. So yes I get frustrated...
  4. L

I did not reboot my friend. Why is it difficult for you to understand?
  5. L

Yeah it's not exactly yes. I'm talking about this popup. It was 24300 and apk install was 24313. I think channel was set to beta. But it doesn't matter anymore, since I didn't find inactive slot option I just rebooted and lost root. I have to reinstall magisk from scratch if I want now.
  6. L

Don't
  7. L

Of course it's uninstalled. It's part of the OTA process. Read this guide.
  8. L

It promts to install an update on magisk, I click yes and it's still 24300. I don't care about this though. The issue it that the OTA process in the guide is not working anymore as the inactive slot install is missing. I don't care anymore, I restarted the device and lost root now. Whatever.
  9. L

No I haven't. I have done this process multiple times as per the guide I linked in my original post. The option is just simply on new versions.
  10. L

Yes I did. The canary one.
  11. L

ok I did that. It's the same. 24300
  12. L

There is no canary in the options. Only Stable, Beta, Custom. I switched to beta. Clicked install on magisk app and it installed same version 24.3. Magisk install still no inactive slot option
  13. L

Yes I'm on stable channel.