Recent content by ling751am

1. ling751am

Post [Guide][WIP][H930EU] Get VoLTE/VoWiFi functional and available

Is there a way to auto enable VoLTE when reboot? I need to tick "VoLTE enabled" every reboots in GPRI VoLTE/VoWiFi menu to enable VoLTE
  2. ling751am

Post My G4 won't boot, has a blinking blue led and LG Logo displayed

It's seems you have a EU H815 which can be officially unlock through LG Dev and you said, after pressing vol down+powerkey then you saw a green robot?? isn't that phone has been installed TWRP? if not, go flash twrp then download this https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=817550096634794247 (from...
  3. ling751am

Post [GUIDE] Upgrade H815 Locked-BootLoader to Official Android 7.0 v29A

There's no way to upload root files, try to unlock bootloader if you have H815 one
  4. ling751am

Post [ROM][PD1A.180720.030]Pixel3ROM v1.0oct for Nexus 5X[9][20181101]

The boot logo changed back to Nexus original style, miss that Pixel boot logo :( And I was trying to rebuild imgdata, and flashed them so many times, still have Nexus boot logo, no luck for me
  5. ling751am

Post Balanced StereoSound & StereoRecord patch

path name "speaker-gain-default" can be remove from mixer_paths.xml this path never used as I see thanks for this patch! btw, you can use "Multi-quote" to reply those posts :)
  6. ling751am

It's seems you have a "H815" device but H815 won't have any ARB value, which model do you have correctly? You didn't provide this information. And if you got a 9% stucked, that mean your phone can't flash this file, OR THIS WILL BRICK YOUR DEVICE! atm you need to give me your real model name...
  7. ling751am

Post Solution for Hard Bricked LG G4 (9008)

lol, when you see a screen with 0% and a usb connected image, that mean your battery dead why not just try to charge your phone? or replace a battery? :)
  8. ling751am

I know this bug but I missed to add to my guide, thank you :) you need to flash V20 first, than flash any v10 rom as you like and this guide also use LG official rom, but in a different way! yeah, that's is!
  9. ling751am

LoL, don't do anything to your phone, check ARB value with steadfasterX's Ultility - SALT first, if it's 0, then do this guide Or flash a 7.0 TOT (plz search that by yourself in G4 forum) :) remember, BEFORE doing anything to your device, check the ARB value first
  10. ling751am

I think you didn't check "Known Issues" in my post before reply
  11. ling751am

Post [ROM][H815] H-ROM V30 PORT V2.2 [Full UX6+][v29a][v10f][Mods+]

No, I think we'll get it If someone edit those apps There's another way to get this feature back Just replace those apps from a G4 ROM
  12. ling751am

Post [ROM][H815] H-ROM V30 PORT V2.2 [Full UX6+][v29a][v10f][Mods+]

Haha, but I still want my QC clock back :)
  13. ling751am

Thread [MOD] LG Marshmallow Stock Animations & Audios

I made a flashable zip for some custom roms those removed stock animations and boot/shutdown audios QuickCircle Cover animations supported! Zip contain: Stock Boot/Shutdown Animation Stock Boot/Shutdown Audio Tested on H-ROM V30 Port, it's work! QuickCircle Cover support here: Link