• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Recent content by Linusrg1

1. L

Post unlock note 9 AT&T with firmware

I think you need at&t to unlock it or pay one of those sketchy places online which I don't recommend.
  2. L

Thread [ROM] [Unofficial] [XTENDED] [EXYNOS ONLY!!!]

I'm not responsible if you brick your device flashing this ROM. FLASH AT YOUR OWN RISK!!! Please make a nandroid backup through your custom recovery before flashing this ROM. If you are coming from another AOSP ROM do not dirty flash IT WILL NOT WORK. To restore apps and data use Migrate from...
  3. L

Post [ROM][S9+/S9][UNOFFICIAL][LineageOS 18.1][21-03-2021]

Thx for this ROM especially the kernel you made for it l. I'm sure your lineage os build is great but I haven't tested it as I don't use lineage. But it has allowed me to make quite a few roms that are based off of this ROM's kernel. Thanks!
  4. L

Thread [ROM] [Unofficial] [XTENDED] [EXYNOS ONLY!!!] for Galaxy S9, S9 Plus and Note 9

I'm not responsible if you brick your device flashing this ROM. FLASH AT YOUR OWN RISK!!! Please make a nandroid backup through your custom recovery before flashing this ROM. If you are coming from another AOSP ROM do not dirty flash IT WILL NOT WORK. To restore apps and data use Migrate from...
  5. L

Post Are custom roms for Galaxy S9 worth it in 2021??

Oh that's cool I didn't know there was someone that did that. For me I sometimes get bothered if the brightness is isnt almost as perfect as it can be for a certain situation which is why I like a automated system to do it for me.
  6. L

you'll unfortunately lose the ambient light sensor with a gsi on the s9. So if you want that the you need a full rom
  7. L

dont use a gsi features of the phone dont work afterwards (or at least auto brightness doesnt) full rom have been and are always the way to go.
  8. L

Well alot of samsung services can be replaced with google services tbh. And as long as you dont root, you should be fine.
  9. L

yah you'll loose that, but no AOSP roms even use it or need it anyways. Jus remember that if you go back to stock alot of samsung apps might be broken.
  10. L

Thread Is there a way to get the ambient light sensor working with gsis on the exynos s9?

If not could someone make a patch for the s9 that allows it to function? As everything but that sensor seems to work with a gsi.
  11. L

Post Looking for a Rom ...

If you have an exynos s9 you could use Noble Rom, it is a port of one ui 3.1 to the s9, it comes with gapps though and one ui really depends on them, so iI guess your only option is AOSP, sorry. And unfortunately I have never gotten dolby working on an aosp rom.
  12. L

AOSP is really fast on the s9 I run it all the time. There is also the Noble project that brings one ui 3.1 to the s9 and it is surprisingly responsive. But if you want to actually keep more that one and a half apps in ram, I'd recommend AOSP as it has great ram management. And crDroid is decent...
  13. L

Post [PORT][APP][5.0+][06/06/21] Samsung Music Port for Non-Samsung ROM

Great port it works really well. Though on android 11 it doesn't seem to have the ability to integrate in the notification shade media player area. Would it be possible to get that to work? Either way keep up the good work!
  14. L

Post [UNLOCK][ROOT][TWRP][UNBRICK] Fire TV Stick 2nd gen (tank)

Is there any way of getting this to work on a first gen fire stick?
  15. L

Post [NOBLE ROM 1.5 OneUI 3.1 FULL PORT][07/21 Patches][15/07/2021][SM-N960F/FD/N--SM-G96xF/FD/N]

Will the option to check data usage ever be added back into the system? If not is there another way to check data usage?