• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Recent content by Linux4

1. L

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][11] LineageOS 18.1 for Galaxy Note10/Note10+/Note10+ 5G Exynos

Yes, see this for the reason This affected all devices so builds of last few days were pulled and sadly we had only that one build yet There will be new ones next week
  2. L

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][RAMDISK][11] LineageOS 18.1 for Galaxy S10e/S10/S10+/S10 5G Exynos

Yes it's no longer required. If you only flash recovery you don't need the disabled vbmeta image, and the ROM zip already includes the one you'll need for the ROM to boot
  3. L

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][11] LineageOS 18.1 for Galaxy Note10/Note10+/Note10+ 5G Exynos

Read the thread's title ... It's official now. No, sorry hardware is too different.
  4. L

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][gta4xlwifi][11] LineageOS 18.1 for Galaxy Tab S6 Lite (Wi-Fi)

Thanks There's only a paypal link in my profile, that's all I have set up for donations right now It still works as expected for me, make sure there's nothing interfering with the pen, on another device with spen I've seen magnetic covers causing some issues similar to this one.
  5. L

Post [DISCONTINUED][RECOVERY][OFFICIAL] TWRP for Galaxy Tab S6 Lite

Did you read the thread's title? It's discontinued because it softbricked people's devices when installing OTAs with TWRP, just use lineage recovery (and it tells you to do so on the wiki) And btw your bootloader isn't fully unlocked (carefully read unlocking instructions again and you'll...
  6. L

Thread [ROM][OFFICIAL][11] LineageOS 18.1 for Galaxy Note10/Note10+/Note10+ 5G Exynos

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 11, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device. LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android...
  7. L

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][RAMDISK][11] LineageOS 18.1 for Galaxy Note10/Note10+/Note10+ 5G Exynos

You know that both this and the other keyboard thing aren't even really device specific issues (actually rather stylus specific, it's the same on another device with SPen I have)? It's just that AOSP doesn't have good support for these pens, they're basically handled like a mouse Scrolling is...
  8. L

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][RAMDISK][11] LineageOS 18.1 for Galaxy Note10/Note10+/Note10+ 5G Exynos

1. Do not use TWRP (read the instructions in post #2!) it will eventually corrupt your data when using encryption which we do here Use lineage recovery instead 2. I only have the proprietary blobs from stock that are *actually needed* probably it's different in ivan's ROM Also it's a zip too idk...
  9. L

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][RAMDISK][11] LineageOS 18.1 for Galaxy S10e/S10/S10+/S10 5G Exynos

Do not use TWRP Otherwise yes you can if that ROM is using Q or R based firmware.
  10. L

Ah sorry didn't notice your edit until now Maybe try on telegram (group link is in OP) or in pm here on xda?
  11. L

If you grab /proc/last_kmsg after it happened I can maybe even figure out a proper fix I just don't have a wireless charger myself so can't test If you have any problems with getting that log feel free to pm me
  12. L

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][gta4xlwifi][11] LineageOS 18.1 for Galaxy Tab S6 Lite (Wi-Fi)

Double check that you actually booted lineage recovery, you wouldn't be the first one trying to sideload it in stock recovery ... because lineage recovery wasn't flashed successfully or stock replaced it again (disable auto reboot when flashing) In lineage recovery you shouldn't get such errors...