• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Recent content by linuxiano85

1. L

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][9.0] Dot OS P v3.0 for Huawei P8 Lite 2017

I have various types of problems, 1 the camera does not take the photos in time when I use the flash and takes the dark photos. If I use other camera apps, they don't click. The notifications on my stereo in bluetooth car are not heard, the lock screen sounds and other sounds are not heard. I...
  2. L

Post [ROM][9.0] AospExtended 6.4 for Huawei P8 Lite 2017

Link for download rom not work.
  3. L

the various block and unlock sounds and key sounds, even if they are activated, do not work, for now I have found this to be fixed. there is no option to invert the buttons in the navbar
  4. L

Link for download the rom not work.
  5. L

Post [ROM][TW][4.4.4][15.10.17][v11-final-link] HYPER-ROM | be unique

Settings has a problem. If you set a different view type crash the app. Android crashed after setting up advanced greenify features in accessibility
  6. L

Post [OFFICIAL][WEEKLY][7.1.2] LineageOS 14.1 for i9300

I have random reboot with the latest build.
  7. L

Post [Guide][Bricked][Unbrick][ZE551ML][ZE550ML] Black screen,No fastboot,Rec. vib only

I charged for 10 hours with the samsung s7 charger and no result and no vibration. I tried it with the link you posted and cycled several times but nothing.
  8. L

Post [Guide][Bricked][Unbrick][ZE551ML][ZE550ML] Black screen,No fastboot,Rec. vib only

My device does not heat up even after several hours charging
  9. L

no good news, I put in charging the phone for almost two days but no vibration. I also dismantled and removed the battery for one hour but nothing changed. the non-illuminated screen and always black, with xFSTK the end there is always written Firmware download completed Continuing to OS. This...
  10. L

It makes no difference whether the mark when off or in moorefiel mode?
  11. L

even with 4 zeros the result does not change. Using a PC with Windows 10, I also tried it on another PC with windows 7 but no change.
  12. L

I too have this problem. My Zenfone no vibration and connects to the PC only as moorefielde device device. I tried with gpflag 0x80000807 and 0x800000807 but no result. reboots and black screen and no vibration. just end the flash shows the message Firmware download completed. Continuing to OS...