Recent content by linuxxxx

1. linuxxxx

Thread [OFFICIAL] [7.1] LineageOS 14.1 - OnePlus 5 [cheeseburger]

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 7.1 (Nougat), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device. All information and files — both in source and compiled form — are provided on an as is basis. No...
  2. linuxxxx

Thread [OFFICIAL][7.1] LineageOS 14.1 - Xiaomi Mi3 [cancro]

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 7.1 (Nougat), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device. All information and files — both in source and compiled form — are provided on an as is basis. No...
  3. linuxxxx

Post [OFFICIAL][7.1] LineageOS 14.1 - OnePlus One [bacon]

Experimental build takes more than 30 mins to flash because it upgrades your data to make them work with LineageOS' nightlies. That's why It's a known issue we discovered too late and we were not able to properly patch it before shipping. It happens on some gapps packages, a workaround is not...
  4. linuxxxx

Thread [OFFICIAL][7.1] LineageOS 14.1 - OnePlus One [bacon]

5. linuxxxx

Post [OFFICIAL] CyanogenMod 14.1 - mi4 [cancro]

Let me clarify some things regarding Cyanogen inc, CyanogenMod and LineageOS: Cyanogen inc terminated development of Cyanogen OS and decided to stop funding CyanogenMod by paying for the infrastructure (build bots, download builds, gerrit, website, wiki and so on). Cyanogen also owns...
  6. linuxxxx

Post [OFFICIAL][7.1] CyanogenMod 14.1 - Mi3 [cancro]

Let me clarify some things regarding Cyanogen inc, CyanogenMod and LineageOS: Cyanogen inc terminated development of Cyanogen OS and decided to stop funding CyanogenMod by paying for the infrastructure (build bots, download builds, gerrit, website, wiki and so on). Cyanogen also owns...
  7. linuxxxx

Post [OFFICIAL][7.1] CyanogenMod 14.1 - OnePlus One [bacon]

8. linuxxxx

Thread [OFFICIAL][7.1] CyanogenMod 14.1 - OnePlus One [bacon]

CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 7.1 (Nougat), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device. #include "std_disclaimer.h" /* * Your warranty is not void. * * I am not responsible for...
  9. linuxxxx

Thread [OFFICIAL] CyanogenMod 14.1 - mi4 [cancro]

CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 7.1 (Nougat), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device. #include "std_disclaimer.h" /* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for...
  10. linuxxxx

Thread [OFFICIAL][7.1] CyanogenMod 14.1 - Mi3 [cancro]

CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 7.1 (Nougat), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device. #include "std_disclaimer.h" /* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for...
  11. linuxxxx

Post [OFFICIAL] CyanogenMod 13.0 - Mi3 [cancro]

I see many of you where wondering if cancro would be getting cm-14 or not: well this could be a real thing: Don't ask me to provide you builds of cm14, I won't, if you can't live without the latest android release there are other guys here on XDA posting cm14 builds. I've been really busy...
  12. linuxxxx

I see you sometime like to receive some updates and or answers from me so... Fixed in upcoming builds. Common change broke its inclusion for our device I guess you own a mi4lte (which is unsupported and has sensor issues I won't look at) or have flashed a "random" persist.img found somewhere...
  13. linuxxxx

Lol. Thank you! ? Inviato dal mio A0001 utilizzando Tapatalk
  14. linuxxxx

In this post I'll reply to all the answer regarding my previous one. You need to upgrade anyway. You need the new baseband and it would not fit in the old layout You can either follow my tutorial or use the xiaomi way to upgrade, both will be fine. As said above 1.2 extended layout will not...
  15. linuxxxx

Important update From the coming days you might not be able to upgrade your cm installation anymore, because you are running CM on the old KitKat baseband / partition layouts. I've deprecated support for these old stuffs in order to give better support (because of better system compatibility...