Recent content by Little Rooster

1. L

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][10.0.0][r41][I9100] LineageOS 17.1

Hello, I have Magisk installed and my Root Explorer, but root rights are denied and I can not access the root dir. Is there a simple solution? Regards, Rooster
  2. L

Post [APP][MOD][ROOT/NONROOT] YouTube Vanced Edition

Hi, flashing the installer fails. Installation aborded. I Have Samsung GT-i9100 Android 4.1.2 rooted. Isn't it compatible? Is there a coompatible working version? Kind regards, Rooster
  3. L

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][9.0.0][r46][I9100] LineageOS 16.0

I have disabled all energy managing options. This helps mostly. But some times it's still lagging for a few while after waking up., or when any invisible unknown downloads going on in the background.
  4. L

some issues ... Again I want to post some issues which are not mentioned in the discription: 1. HDMI out doesn't work. (There is no output signal.) 2. System integrated Cast to chromecast (screen mirror) doesn't work. (It connects to chromecast and in the same second it disconnects. 3...
  5. L

"VRadio" is a very good radio app for all internet stations. ---------- Post added at 05:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:43 PM ---------- I have already posted this yesterday, but the posting seems to be gone somehow?!? Again I want to post some issues which are not mentioned in...
  6. L

Post [MODULE] Universal GMS Doze

Again I want to post some issues which are not mentioned in the discription: 1. HDMI out doesn't work. (There is no output signal.) 2. System integrated Cast to chromecast (screen mirror) doesn't work. (It connects to chromecast and in the same second it disconnects. 3 Chromecast streaming in...
  7. L

Post Battery drain, even when phone is turned off !!

There are different possible reasons for this issue: 1. Hardware problem: broken capaciator or short circuit at the USB You can test it the following way: a) charge your battery to 100% b) put the battery off the phone. Put it in again. c) don't turn the phone on. Wait a day and see ... If it...
  8. L

Hi riNando, HDMI is a very cool feature of the S2, as I allready explained to TALUAtXDA. e.g. you can use the S2 as a better Chromecast via dlna. So it's like a Chromecast with display. You can comntrol it remotely from another S2 with TeamViewer. Very comfortable, much more possibilities and...
  9. L

Post [ROM][I9100][OFFICIAL][7.1.2] LineageOS 14.1

Thanx. I don't see a link, and I don't use telegram. Is emulated storage supported? Is Magisk supported? Is MHL / HDMI working?
  10. L

I don't want, and I don't need a computer in my Living room / Bedroom / Guestroom. I have my S2s :) I stream only HD. Can't see any difference to higher resolutions, because I don't have a ballroom cinema. I have tried MicroG, but one of the services didn't work. Geocoding (reverse) was not...
  11. L

Most users even don't know what HDMI is. So how could they come to the idea to use it?? I'm not sure, but I think most modern phones don't even provide HDMI anymore? But it's a very importat funktion for media use, especially when your projector doesn't have a networkadapter, or when no network...
  12. L

I am sorry to say so, but the "typical user" is stupid. He makes calls, whatsapp, facebook, instagram and taking photos. He buys a new phone each 2 years, and urgently needs 5G, because he thinks it makes sense that his whatsapp message is 0,2ms faster. So please don't mention the "typical user"...
  13. L

issues I have flashed your kernel. The system kernel information showing: "3.0.101-lineage-g8800doc'7 Sat Nov 30 23 28 00GMT 2019" (I think it's the same name as before the flash?) But anyway, if your kernel does not solve any of the mentioned issues it doesn't make sense for me to install...
  14. L

The install discription of this rom by rinando is detailed and easy to follow. But I can not find a hint which advices that it is neccessary to flash a specific kernel. Why is this information missing?? I don't know which of my mentioned issues are related to the rom, and which are related to...
  15. L

1. I think the Kernel is wrapped into the Emulated-Storage-TWRP-3.3.1-1.tar.md5, isn't it? 2. I am used to reboot my phone automated during charging time over night. Won't work with this issue. More over this, I would like to use another S2 as stationary media device (if the HDMI would work...