• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by LiViD

1. L

Post [G920x/5x][8.1.0] NexusOS 8.1 for Samsung Galaxy S6

There is a problem with lukas' filename convention in his downloads. This is causing confusion. So yes the proper schema is the following: zerofltecan = G920W8 zeroflteskt = G920S zerofltespr = G920P zerofltexx = G920F It appears that he has separate kernel downloads the Edge models. My bad.
  2. L

No, you will not brick your device. The worst that will happen is that the device will boot loop, as the kernel wasn't made for your device. To restore completely, I use TWRP to perform a Wipe on System, Dalvik, Cache. From there, I restore the device with another ROM. If a custom kernel is...
  3. L

G925x support is hit or miss. You might have a fully functioning device, and you might not. ---------- Post added at 10:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 PM ---------- You don't want the zeroltecan model as that is the G920W8. You want the G925P (zeroltespr) Sprint ROM for the...
  4. L

Just because you have a touch screen you can use, doesn't mean that the ROM is fully supported on your device. SIM and other radio functions are controlled by the kernel. If you took 2 seconds to look at his downloads page, you would notice that he does not have a build for the G920P model...
  5. L

925P not 920P. You're getting the models confused.
  6. L

Flashing the appropriate kernel (wipe dalvik/cache before hand) will fix those issues for you. If the kernel does not exist for your model, there is no point in using this ROM. Current support is limited to: zeroltecan - G920W8 zerolteskt - G925K zeroltespr - G925P zeroltexxx - G920F
  7. L

Post [FIXED] Reversed touch after accidentally falshing of SGS6Edge root to SGS6

*#2663# isn't working for me either. I flashed some dingbats ROM and this problem started happening. I flashed the TSP firmware, and I still have the same issue. Update: Resolved by flashing the stock Marshmallow using Odin, then using *#2663# to reload the TSP firmware. This resolved the issue.
  8. L

Post [CANADA] Samsung Galaxy S6 Canadian User Thread

Any real reason to using the official S6 Nougat vs the current Nemesis S7E port, besides retaining a warranty?
  9. L

Post (UNOFFICIAL) MIUI STABLE FINAL OF THE FINAL 920-925/fd/i/t/w8/k/l/s

If you're running a W8, don't even bother with this 'hack'. Stay with either the Marshmallow or Nougat ROM's.
  10. L

Post [ROM][7.0][DQB7][06/03]NEMESIS NOUGAT STABLE S7E PORT V3.1

I am only assuming that he isn't using Rogers as his carrier. I'm on TELUS and I chose BTU. Regardless though, his problem was resolved after he flashed 3.1. ---------- Post added at 11:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 PM ---------- This feature is only available with certain...
  11. L

3.1 contains the audio fix for the T/W8 phones. That's why 3.1 works.
  12. L

This means that you didn't flash the right kernel and/or CSC. I have no problems making and receiving phone calls with this ROM. Don't choose Rogers (RWC). Just leave it on BTU, after you choose the G92xW8 kernel.
  13. L

Post anybody got Samsung s6 6.0.1 firmware ? (G920W8)

Because Odin doesn't work outside bootloader mode. If you don't know what you are doing, have someone more experienced reload the software onto the device.
  14. L

Post [ROM][04/11/2017] THE GLOBAL ELITE [Stable 4.1_fix][SM-G920/5/F/K/i/T/W8][Nougat 7.0]

This has probably been asked over and over, but is there a resolution for the battery draining out while WiFi is being used? I find the battery life improves when WiFi is turned off. This wasn't an issue with XtroSteLite.
  15. L

Post anybody got Samsung s6 6.0.1 firmware ? (G920W8)

Stock ROM's for the G920W8 can be found here: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=38887 Unzip and flash with Odin using Bootloader mode.