Recent content by Lloir

1. L

Post [ROM] [UNOFFICIAL] Resurrection Remix 5.5.9 - Fennecfox

You know the system directory is mounting as read/write correct? It should be ro. Having it ro is more secure. Going through the source I see Yourself or Andy reversed this from when I set it.
  2. L

Thread evitareul (AT&T X+) source

So was going through my emails and found a link to the last "working" source I had https://git.sphere.ly/YinYarrr/android_device_htc_evitareul https://git.sphere.ly/YinYarrr/android_kernel_evitareul According to the commits looks like it's the one with the working RIL and Working...
  3. L

Post [RECOVERY][UNOFFICIAL] TWRP 3.x for One X+ International

F2FS won’t work because of S-ON. Already tried to resize the file system to enable more space for recovery/kernel but due to S-ON, no can do. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. L

Post [RECOVERY][UNOFFICIAL] TWRP 3.x for One X+ International

Battery level needs a fix in the ram disk. I think there’s a fix in one of my trees for it. F2FS needs kernel support in rom too if I remember correctly. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. L

Post [Q&A] [UNOFFICIAL] CyanogenMod 12 and 12.1

! Means you're not connected to google services if the data is on, that's it. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. L

:good:
  7. L

Post [ROM/WIP][CM-13.0/LOS-14.1][6.0.1/7.0.1] CM13.1 or LOS 14.1 - HTC One X

NVM it's actually viewable now.
  8. L

Still waiting on that source, having the folders up which are empty of commits or files. Permissions issue? Why not just use github? you can fork all you need then while keeping the commits and so on intact....
  9. L

I'm working on CM-13 for the X+ I'll let you know once audio is working. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. L

@tim687 Regarding the crash in the mediaserver, have you updated the audio headers? https://github.com/Lloir/android_device_htc_tegra3-common/commit/a687dca955708aecb3aaf3987933ea5969eacd3f <-- the commit for 12.1 Would help to see the source though :good: same with the camera. IIRC there...
  11. L

(mods any memes posted here it's fine I mean this rom has done well and kept the device alive, let them pay respects xD)
  12. L

This rom is from today DEPRECATED AND DONE. I'll be deleting the source from my hard drive and working on the next rom. Any bugs/glitches/etc (EXCEPT FROM THE TEST KERNEL BUILD) will be ignored. also
  13. L

Post HTC ONE X+ help for choosing the correct rom

There's no Android 6\CM-13 rom's at the moment. Stock rom's your able to find yourself. It's not hard.
  14. L

Yeah, you need the rom that comes with it, as it contains the modules. Tempted to fix that once and for all and just bake the modules into the kernel.