• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by LLStarks

1. LLStarks

Post T-Mobile Oneplus 8t 5g Sim unlock? and legit bootloader unlock

That's a great find. Is it enough to simply force-stop the package or does it need to be disabled/uninstalled? Might try this on the OP9 or OP10 if I get one.
  2. LLStarks

Post [PORT] OnePlus 9R Oxygen OS Port For OnePlus 8T

Why are you giving instructions for KB05DA (Indian variant) when he specifically has KB09CB (T-Mobile variant)? Reverting with MSM does not work.
  3. LLStarks

Post [PORT] OnePlus 9R Oxygen OS Port For OnePlus 8T

You don't. It's apparently permanent.
  4. LLStarks

Post Question Best Backup For OnePlus 9?

Google's built-in backup and sync feature. Just restore from the cloud after a factory reset or flash during the first-boot setup.
  5. LLStarks

Post How To Guide Convert T-Mobile OnePlus 9 to Global (or other) firmware

Is reverting as simple as using the Tmo msm and reflashing those critical modem partitions?
  6. LLStarks

Native VVM in the dialer will specifically not work if Tmobile's VVM app is installed.
  7. LLStarks

Post [GUIDE] Convert TMO to EU via MSM Tool, no SIM Unlock or Bootloader Unlock needed!

Multiple devs here and elsewhere have noted enhanced encryption for the OP9 and Nord MSM tools. There may not be a "when it's done". That's what I want to know about. Not an ETA.
  8. LLStarks

Post [GUIDE] Convert TMO to EU via MSM Tool, no SIM Unlock or Bootloader Unlock needed!

Will an MSM conversion be possible for OP9 series phones? I heard whatever method is being used is now patched.
  9. LLStarks

Post Question Oneplus 9 LE2110 Stuck In Sahara Error mode

Why would you use an MSM that's not for your device? You have the Chinese variant.
  10. LLStarks

Minimal ADB is too old. Follow directions. You may need to set PATH for ADB or put everything in the same folder.
  11. LLStarks

Post Question Camera blurry Photos

There's no optical image stabilization on this phone like everything else on the market.
  12. LLStarks

Talking about modems in OTAs.
  13. LLStarks

Excellent. I've been waiting for this. For partition backup, using the MSM readback functionality (password is usually oneplus) is also an option. If the OP9 is anything like the OP8T, a direct Euro conversion would be better for quicker updates. Getting to Euro from Global in a GUI-based...
  14. LLStarks

Post General OnePlus 9 11.2.22.2 (T-Mobile) MSM Download Tool

There's no login info. Just select "Other".
  15. LLStarks

Post General Wait is over now For MSM Tool LE2115 OP9

If you have the LE2117 tool for T-Mobile as well, a lot of magic can start to happen.