Recent content by lm089

1. lm089

Post Brick. Stuck at "Qualcomm Crashdump"

of course that is not my intention. I just try to be realistic As I wrote in my post, my knowledge is quite basic. I know what I read , and what I experienced with my different devices. So again: you may find instructions and real-life stories showing you ways out of there. My experience is...
  2. lm089

Post Probably encrypted device TWRP files with weird file names - Android 12

first of all, you'd be better of if you posted this in the right area ==> https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/rom-official-enchilada-12-lineageos-19.4437321/ ==> more chance to get help related to LOS 19 questions (it's pure chance I saw your post here) second: make sure to follow the...
  3. lm089

Post Brick. Stuck at "Qualcomm Crashdump"

to start: it's good thing that you can get into fastboot mode. From there you should be able to do a complete re-install of your device, e.g. using the official LineageOS instructions. Now to your situation: unfortunately you don't write too much about it like, is your phone running stock OOS...
  4. lm089

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][enchilada][12] LineageOS 19

I must be the lucky one: even that is working fine here... But while we're discussing this: is there a way to really switch between the 2 lenses of our phones? Because the "1x" / "2x" switch apparently is just performing a digital zoom, at least here on my device
  5. lm089

Sorry to hear, but it's working fine on my phone. No black screen and no fc or anything like that here. I also tried OpenCamera which works fine as well, doesn't crash either (still have it installed but don't use it), but I like MGC better.
  6. lm089

I'm quite happy with "MGC by BSG" V 8.1.101. Available fom https://www.celsoazevedo.com/files/android/google-camera/dev-bsg/ I'm aware that there are updates, haven't tried yet; the above version apparently still is marked as "suggested" by the devs
  7. lm089

Post [ROM][Unofficial][11.0][signed][OTA] Lineage OS 18.1 for Xperia Z1 compact

Thanks you for the offer! Sounds interesting enough to try out in the first place... Then again I'm not too sure whether I want to risk wiping the entire device: I'm using it basically for banking and other sensible apps, and it hardly ever is leaving my desk (an immobile mobile device...
  8. lm089

Honestly I think that the official LineageOS instructions also inked in the OP (=1st post of this thread) are very easy to follow. If you are unsure just follow the instructions step by step, try not to get distracted by other options like flashing a different recovery, different Gapps package...
  9. lm089

Post [ROM][LineageOS 16.0][Android 9 for SM-T235, SM-T235Y][degaslte]

OK, so I finally did it: factory reset then flash latest stock firmware through Odin. Did a basic setup auf then Android 5.1.1, installed Google Authenticator. Tested default Samsung camera >> working fine Started Google Authenticator, started the QR Code scanner >> working fine Then back to...
  10. lm089

Cannot confirm, at least not the hotspot problem (didn't try USB tethering): enabled wifi hotspot on my op6 (with developer options still being enabled) then connected a tablet to it. Made sure that tablet really was connected to my OP6 and *not* my Wifi router. Was able to open several pages in...
  11. lm089

Cannot confirm: Just tried some direct IP connections over mobile data (wifi turned off): ftp://<some.ip> connects fine to my web provider's storage. http://1.1.1.1 connects to a generic cloudflare welcome page.
  12. lm089

Post [ROM][LineageOS 16.0][Android 9 for SM-T235, SM-T235Y][degaslte]

Hi, yet another problem, this time with the camera: as soon as I use an utility app that tries to access the camera (like Google or Microsoft Authenticator, or some generic QR code scanner) the camera starts showing whatever is there before the lens. Then after ~1 sec. the camera overlay freezes...
  13. lm089

Highly depends on how you use the phone, and on the current state of the battery. For me on a usual workday with not too much playing around, no videos, just wifi connection, some emails, messages and phone call the phone consumes between 1.5 and 2% per hour (according to GSam). On other days it...
  14. lm089

Post [RECOVERY][UNOFFICIAL][T235 T235Y degaslte] TWRP 3.5.2_9-0 for Galaxy Tab 4 7.0 LTE

Hi, just found out there's a separate thread for this; I'm having a few issues with TWRP on my "new" SM-T235, one of them I posted over at the LOS16 thread. Should this rather go here?