Recent content by Lomezno

1. L

Post General Zenfone 9 experience so far

Dew,
  2. L

Thread Firmware downgrade huawei matepad 10.4

Hi all, I just got my huawei matepad 10.4 and did the noob mistake of upgrading it.... Now i'm on 10.1.0.192 and my tablet is BAH3-W09 european and I don't find anywhere the firmware to downgrade and be able to install google services. Any help? Thanks!
  3. L

Post [ROM][OREO] Pixel Experience [AOSP][Android 8.1-9.x]

Can anyone confirm that the issue of calls on WhatsApp and messenger is solved? Meaning, when you call using any of those 2 apps, people can hear you and viceversa without any problems?
  4. L

Issue persists on thenew release. Microphone and spearkers not working on call/videocall on facebook messenger and whatsapp.
  5. L

Already reported, but microphone is not working on any app (whatsapp, fb messenger, viber,etc). App is wonderfull, batttery lasts forever but this bug is fking me up, please fix it.
  6. L

Post Yonstoptech bs1078 tablet - ALLWINNER a31 sdk and firmware update

Thanks for your answer mate but i did all and still i cant acces to my tablet throught my computer :(
  7. L

Post Yonstoptech bs1078 tablet - ALLWINNER a31 sdk and firmware update

Hi, I have this same tablet and i have a problem. When i connect it to my computer or my girlfriend´s(win 7 and 8.1) The tablet is not recongnized. anybody know why ? i was trying around to find the drivers but i only found google ones. I would be really thankfull if u could give me a hand on this.