Recent content by LoopDoGG79

1. LoopDoGG79

Post [GUIDE] How to convert TMobile OP7 to International.

Greyed out Enable OEM Unlocking. I converted my Tmobile Oneplus 7 pro to international about a year ago, just noticed the OEM UNLOCKING option is greyed out, cannot not select the option to unlock. Why is that so. (Inserted a pic for reference)
  2. LoopDoGG79

Post Photo quality

Are you on Oxygen OS 10.3..0? If so, have you done any testing?
  3. LoopDoGG79

Post 9.5.7 - screen off in pocket and calibration not working

If you aren't too attached to the option where one displays the ambient displays by picking up the phone, you can disable that option and I'll prevent this from happening. Personally, I use tap to display only
  4. LoopDoGG79

Post Ghost Touches

Have you received the 9.5.7 update?
  5. LoopDoGG79

Thread Ghost Touches

Anybody having issues with ghost touches? When typing, my screen goes to the home screen or recent (FYI, I reversed the back button and recents button, yes I'm an ex Samsung user ?) I've read from other sources it's an issue on the OnePlus 7 pro and the next OxygenOS update should resolve it
  6. LoopDoGG79

Post What phones have you rooted? Let us know ;)

I've rooted my note 3 and 4. I'm going to pass on the 5. It's just fine tune way it is Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
  7. LoopDoGG79

Post New Root Method For 5.1.1 w/o custom kernel

Yes. I did not use auto root, just the latest SU Beta Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
  8. LoopDoGG79

I didn't use auto root. I was told it might break Android pay. I only flashed the SU 2.65 beta I have to add, it looks like the act of Odin flashing the latest 5.1.1 ROM on the note 4, (Mine is the SM - N910T) possibly corrupted my internal partition. At times it boots to download mode...
  9. LoopDoGG79

Post [BETA][2017.10.01] SuperSU v2.82 SR5

I have a Note 4 from T-mobile. Ive tried using this several times and everytime my phone will have freeze ups and random reboots after several days. I know, I should of provided a logcat. Has anybody attempting to use this on TW experienced instability after flashing SU beta 2.65?
  10. LoopDoGG79

Ive tried using rooting my phone using this. I wiped all data, Odined the stock 5.1.1. Ive followed all the steps. It has several times resulted in my phone having random freeze ups and reboots. On occasion it reboots into download mode, and says "Could not boot normally" and a MMC read error...
  11. LoopDoGG79

Post been out of the loop, is it safe to flash newest dok2 baseband/bootloader?

If you wish to stay on 5.0.1 or 4.4.4, then its not safe. Correct, you cannot downgrade. I tried going back to Darthstalker (5.0.1) and it bootlooped after going to DOK2 baseband/bootloader. I heard there is a way to downgrade the bootloader, but its not a very straight forward way
  12. LoopDoGG79

Post [N910TUVU2DOK2] Debloated-Deodexed Stock ROM[Dec-18-2015]

I just took the dive, and Odin flashed the full stock ROM you provided. Worked like a charm buddy. [emoji2] Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
  13. LoopDoGG79

Post T-Mobile Returning Question

If its past the first 14 days, then no, you cannot not. The only way will be to do a JUMP upgrade. Of course you will be still stuck with a payment
  14. LoopDoGG79

Post [N910TUVU2DOK2] Debloated-Deodexed Stock ROM[Dec-18-2015]

Anybody have the Odin flashable DOK2 baseband and bootloader?
  15. LoopDoGG79

Post What should a 30 year old male wear?

https://vimeo.com/147287906 Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk