• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Recent content by lopardo

1. L

Post [KERNEL][AOSP/CM][01/01/17] Quanta - V21

Is there going to be a release with October's security fixes? Just asking, not asking for ETA. :P
  2. L

Post Nexus 4 Fixes: Custom kernel installer mods & more

Awesome! Thanks!
  3. L

Post Nexus 4 Fixes: Custom kernel installer mods & more

Is there a version for CM? I'm currently using crDroid (based on CM) but I wanted to try plain CM13, unless anyone can suggest an AOSP ROM with CM's theme manager. :P So, any suggestions on what ROM to use? About the thermald warning in the first post, I'm not sure I get what it's about. Is it...
  4. L

Post [GAPPS][DAILY] Open GApps for Android; All Android Versions & Devices

Is anyone else having trouble with Contacts sync? It's telling me it's having trouble now. Last time it synced correctly was on May 22nd.
  5. L

Post [Mako][Nexus 4][ROM][CM13.0][6.0.1]Temasek's UNOFFICIAL Builds [Almost Daily]

Tried clean flashing v4.2 and open gapps nano, it gets stuck at "starting apps". Rebooting doesn't help.
  6. L

Post [Mako][Nexus 4][ROM][CM13.0][6.0.1]Temasek's UNOFFICIAL Builds [Almost Daily]

I have a weird problem. In Settings > About phone > Status > SIM status, it says I'm on EDGE. If I go to Settings > Cellular networks > Preferred network type, 3G is selected and I can't switch it to 2G. If I go to *#*#4636#*#*, "GSM only" is selected and it won't let me change it. Anyone else?
  7. L

Post [ROM] [5.1.1] [MAKO] Euphoria-OS 1.1 [Oct-9]

Just saying: using other messaging apps or disabling MMS doesn't fix it, it just avoids one way to exploit the bug. Since the vulnerability resides in libStageFright, it could still be exploited by browsing to a malicious website, for example. Therefore we won't actually be safe until we have a...
  8. L

Well, CM12 doesn't use DSP Manager anymore, that's why it should be using CM11's config.
  9. L

DSP As it is, this ROM's DSP isn't properly configured. The bass boost effect is not like CM11's. I've changed the audio_effects.conf file in /system/vendor/etc/ with one from CM11 and now it works as it used to in CM11. I attached the file (just the file, *not* a flashable zip). It adds a...
  10. L

Post [APP] Eleven and AudioFX - Updated 5/2/15

AudioFX sounds nothing like DSPManager. :( I hope they improve it or bring DSPManager back, at least they way it used to sound, with that awesome punchy bass.
  11. L

Post [APP]-Apollo and DSP Manager for 4.4

Yes, use CWM to flash one of the *attached* zips in ΦDroid's post: DSP_ONLY-1124.zip (DSP only, as the name says) or DSP+Apollo-1124.zip (if you also want the Apollo player)
  12. L

Awesome, I'll try it later. I was going to reply to your previous message telling you that I was willing to flash CM12 this weekend. :p
  13. L

Oh, I know why, I screwed up. When I was testing this, I downloaded the zip from the OP and another one from this thread (for the Nexus 5) to compare both of them, as the one for the N5 seemed to work on it with Lollipop. I seem to have accidentally flashed that one, without actually changing...
  14. L

Did you try it on Google's build? Your speaker doesn't work at all? Or is it just that DSP Manager doesn't work with it? Everything seems to work OK with my phone, but I only use DSP Manager for headphones.
  15. L

Probably, it works for me on my Nexus 4 with Android 5.0 LRX21T (rooted with CF-Auto-Root, flashed the zip with TWRP). Try reflashing your system partition, then flash the zip again.