Recent content by lopestom

1. lopestom

Post Looking for a walkthrough on installing a custom ROM on a BLU G90 PRO

ANy error with 10.0.04.02? As your message and picture had BLU_G0370WW_V10.0.04.03_GENERIC Update: Yes the kernel was changed with more informations and need new Custom recovery with that to work with new stock ROM.
  2. lopestom

Unfortunately in the compiling TWRP time I haven't MicroSD to testing. But now I know about and need fix so easy. The fix is not easy because my time and the issues about different adress/partition of MicroSD in G90 Pro. So I needed more knowledge and informations to fix that and need only write...
  3. lopestom

Post BLU Stock Firmware Repository (Mediafire)

Attach stock recovery.img file same version ROM from your device. I'll create files for your test. First attention: unlock bootloader?!
  4. lopestom

File download from my github: TWRP3.5.0_10 BLU G90 PRO About updated ROM version: You can remove/copy all partitions from last version any time. So boot.img or recovery.img can have with SPFT Read Back process with scatter file from v10.0.03.03 stock ROM. Stock ROM G90 Pro...
  5. lopestom

Post [SOLVED] 360 N6 Lite (QIKU): in [desperate] need of TWRP recovery

You read the links guide that I out before? That's simple in first moment because only install tools to compile need. So you need github profile; sudo install xxxxx; repo; etc..... The second is about device tree. But you have that so maybe good maybe not. Is need tests. If not good you can...
  6. lopestom

Yes and not. We need look about files is from device/stock ROM. But if you really want know how compile TWRP read this about tools/instalation/commands: https://github.com/opticyclic/twrp-compile-guide/tree/NX529J https://github.com/opticyclic/twrp-compile-guide/tree/develop Well guy, my time...
  7. lopestom

Post Unlock Bootloader on Doogee s96 pro and root

In bootloader unlocked that's message is normal. So only information Orange State show your device has bootloader unlocked. Now you can help totallyfreak unlocking bootloader with more instructions. As you read in the post #2 TWRP 3.4.0; Translate: READ - DOWNLOAD Files - FOLLOW Instructions.
  8. lopestom

I know about the TWRP for D1 cannot flash in D2! Each device so each TWRP!! I can compile TWRP but unfortunately my time is not good and I haven't A8.1 Source Code Team Win in my PC Linux now. That's need time and much size in the PC. May be I can help PORTing. Wait patiently the file.
  9. lopestom

Post Blade A3 Prime (Visible)

Agree. Yes! Each user SHOULD know how to do. Each device so each IMEI number. Unfortunately some 32 bits devices has a problem with very tools at the moment. You can test MauiMETA (ModemMETA) DOWNLOAD the tool with your device. But as I know so 3~5 devices with same 32 bits cannot solving IMEI...
  10. lopestom

Good to know. You can see other TWRP for same chipset and Oreo? If yes, attach your stock recovery.img; boot.img and TWRP file for Snap 630 - Oreo 8.1.
  11. lopestom

Here's the file TWRP for your device: 360_N6Lite_TWRP3.2.1_Recovery_9008.zip The file is from 4pda forum with structions by bullik01: Acquiring TWRP
  12. lopestom

Post Blade A3 Prime (Visible)

Hi guys, I warned jasonmerc a time ago about lost IMEI with FORMAT + Download or Firmware Upgrade in the SPFT. Now I see one memeber here with that situation. Now you and other need know about how to prevent this discomfort in the future. The scatter file have 3 partitions about NvRam, NvData...
  13. lopestom

Post Need custom recovery for Mobiistar C1 shine 4g mt 6739 device

Look correct app to know about your device: Treble Info You need try install AOSP 8 & 9: https://github.com/phhusson/treble_experimentations/releases Look "bugs"; try solving; keep your time with experiments..... After you can try LOS, RRMix, Havoc, etc..... About this thread/ask help about...
  14. lopestom

Post Need custom recovery for Mobiistar C1 shine 4g mt 6739 device

Okay. Wait my free time and I'll create other TWRP for your device. Reflash stock recovery if you want & test other file soon. Update \|/ Lucky file attached today. So install and test. You can install zip that I put before or Donwload acoording your device cpu has. Read instructions about that...