• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Recent content by Lord Alpha

1. L

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][OnePlus 6/6T][11.0_r34]PiXeN-OS[2021/04/12][EOL]

I'm rooted but can't hide the nav bar nonetheless
  2. L

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][OnePlus 6/6T][11.0_r34]PiXeN-OS[2021/04/12][EOL]

Did you get fng to hide the nav bar? I'm on a prev build of A11 and that's the issue which bothers me the most
  3. L

Post [Discussion & Feedback] OxygenOS Open Beta 6 (Android 10) for the OnePlus 6

Maybe only if you could scroll up and open your eyes instead of acting helpless and ready to pounce upon anyone who tries to correct you, your problem would've been long sorted. I didn't link because it is expected that you search on your own and not clutter the group, it's pretty ironic on my...
  4. L

Post [Discussion & Feedback] OxygenOS Open Beta 6 (Android 10) for the OnePlus 6

Instead of repeating the very common question over and over try searching for the same in the thread, hardly takes a minute. Thanks.
  5. L

Post [KERNEL]Radioactive Kernel V10.8.0][2020.11.05][4.9.241][OOS/CUSTOM ROMS Android 10]

The second last post by me (prev. page) was for OP6, on wifi all day without any gaming but a few video calls which are just as battery sucking
  6. L

Post [KERNEL]Radioactive Kernel V10.8.0][2020.11.05][4.9.241][OOS/CUSTOM ROMS Android 10]

Idle* drain No it's not high, voice calls and music streaming apps with a locked screen are also taken into account while measuring idle drain
  7. L

Post [ROM][OOSCAM][OFFICIAL][OnePlus 6/6T][10.0_r53]PiXeN-OS[2021/04/12][EOL]

Hey Doc,dunno why or how but about 5 mins ago my phone hit 0% battery and switched off and then it was stuck on the bootloader unlocked warning screen. I had to reflash the ROM and twrp on both the slots I'm using no other magisk mods except the stereo speaker mod, V4A and AML to support it and...
  8. L

Factory reset Also you need to factory reset BEFORE why'd anyone do that after the flash ffs Also, this is a thread for the pixen rom, you're requested to not spam and ask in the threads pertaining only to rooting or watch the tutorials on YouTube. This makes it difficult to keep track of the...
  9. L

Mine was 10.4.5,same as yours and tbh idk why that message popped up, try asking in that thread maybe? They'll be able to guide you better, someone might've faced a similar issue
  10. L

Yeah, radioactive kernel. Blocked the wakelocks using EX kernel manager app Didn't put on AOD, just lift up ambient display and also the ambient display wave feature. Put up wind down from 11pm-7am (it's in the digital wellbeing section) to help me sleep but it also blocks notifications when I'm...
  11. L

WOW that's a mad SOT, what was the average brightness like? Are you on a custom kernel as well? Any tweaks? I'm on radioactive and brightness is 30% for about 95% of the time and AOD is off, only ambient display. The only other difference is that I'm using a third party gesture app and app...