Recent content by LorD ClockaN

1. LorD ClockaN

Post Android Q

Leaving Q beta.. Sorry, but missing notifications on Active Display and even on lockscreen is too much. Also some notifications coming in late like for Hangouts TBH, Q in current state is totally not worth it
  2. LorD ClockaN

Post Android Q

yes please
  3. LorD ClockaN

Post Android Q

Anyone NOT getting notification icons on Active display? or some even not showing on locskcreen? I need to unlock phone to get notifications on statusbar.. and sometimes I get only notification dot and I need to enter for example Slack app to get new stuff.. Q was installed via beta enrollment...
  4. LorD ClockaN

Post Android Q

not true at least not in DP1 also nothing shows up if you search for dark or theme in settings's search Only accent color
  5. LorD ClockaN

Post Android Q

yep, accent is new, but can't find where to enable dark mode so you guys can see how it looks like
  6. LorD ClockaN

Post Android Q

I've enrolled into beta and updated via System Update gettinwicked apps that doesn't support dark, they aren't dark. Google can't implement dark into apps that don't support it
  7. LorD ClockaN

Post Android Q

Don't know tbh.. I had it enabled before the update and it stayed enabled.. Maybe in dev settings now??
  8. LorD ClockaN

Post Android Q

Dark mode is there, a lot of improvements and changes in Settings regarding permissions and such.. Dark mode do screw up a little with some apps like Google Photos and while going to share from some other apps, but it seams snappier I hope memory management is better then Pie TBH
  9. LorD ClockaN

Post Android Q

DP1 is Developer Preview 1 and meant for app developers to get their apps Q ready. Beta is more oriented for public and should be looking more to a final product with less bugs
  10. LorD ClockaN

Post [KERNEL] [September 8] Pixel 3 XL ElementalX 3.06 (Android 11)

I was thinking on xl3 thanks for reporting I'll be getting mine so was preparing
  11. LorD ClockaN

Post [KERNEL] [September 8] Pixel 3 XL ElementalX 3.06 (Android 11)

flar2 Does this kernel enable full 845 speed or is the device still downclocked? That would be an interesting switch to make
  12. LorD ClockaN

Post BBQLinux - An Arch based Linux distribution *NOT* just for Android developers

I know about overriding boot managers when different hdd is selected in bios, but for the love of beer, MBR BBQ install couldn't find UEFI windows installation to get it into grub or manually adding it wouldn't work codeworks example might work, but it's acting differently then 2017 image that...
  13. LorD ClockaN

Post BBQLinux - An Arch based Linux distribution *NOT* just for Android developers

Yes, mbr install works completely fine but then grub doesn't find UEFI windows boot manager I hope that codeworks can update the image with working UEFI boot Thanks for testing
  14. LorD ClockaN

using Manjaro and dd method gave same results I've made a video and a still image of an error Had to install Manjaro so I at least have something to work with. Windows is there just for my 7 year old to play bloody Fortnite LOL As I said, tried on 2 different PCs, usb keys, redownloaded...
  15. LorD ClockaN

I would swear that I took the pic with errors, but it's not there lol I'll try with dd commands Till now, I was trying only with Rufus