Recent content by LordHelmchen89

1. LordHelmchen89

Post Question Mi pad 6 pro cannot install 3rd party apk

IN If you have rooted your Pad 6, install MiXplorer, go to the app's settings, activate the root setting there and install the desired app directly using the install button in MiXplorer. Do not select the HyperOS package installer there. If you rooted with Magisk and it doesn't work, uninstall...
  2. LordHelmchen89

Post Question TWRP Recovery

This recovery overwrites the boot partition, so the operating system can't boot up. You have to reflash stock boot after use.
  3. LordHelmchen89

Post Question Xiaomi Pad 6 Adreno Driver Magisk?!

Thanx for the bootloop @All don't install this
  4. LordHelmchen89

Thread Question TWRP Recovery

Hey guys, I found this on the internet: https://unofficialtwrp.com/unofficial-twrp-3-7-0-root-xiaomi-pad-6-pipa/?amp Maybe someone can tell me if there is a possibility to flash this thing permanently. Thanks in advance, LordHelmchen 🤘
  5. LordHelmchen89

Post [ROM][Android 14.0][SURYA] crDroid v10.2 [OFFICIAL][09-02]

You can't go back without factory reset 😬
  6. LordHelmchen89

Maybe its the universal safetynet fix. It can also be the RVX, because it replaces the original youtube app. Do you use the pico gapps? I think you have to clean flash rom and gapps. I deactivate all my modules when I update the rom, because of problems in the past. You should do also in the...
  7. LordHelmchen89

Maybe you can show me the list of your magisk modules and tell me which of the modules you have deactivated before the update
  8. LordHelmchen89

Post Development [Kernel][Overclocked] No Gravity [2023-08-28][ProtonClang]

Hello @Pierre2324 , is it possible for you to compile the kernel for surya's xiaomi.eu rom? Sorry if my request is too bold...
  9. LordHelmchen89

Post [KERNEL][SURYA] Stratosphere Kernel: Milestone 8

Will this work on latest xiaomi.eu rom? 🙏
  10. LordHelmchen89

Post [CLOSED][ROM][8.1.0][Unofficial] LineageOS 15.1 for Raspberry Pi 3 Model B

Hey Konsta, at first let me thank you for your work. Is it possible to make this or the 14.1-Version bootable for the new 3b+??
  11. LordHelmchen89

Post [11/12] [New 4th Leak ] Oxygen OS 5.0 [No data loss] [Guide/Root]

Nice to see my Root-Guide in your How-To, it makes me happy if I can help other. ...but please, if someone tells you anything you find helpfull, hit the Thanks-Button. This really is not too much. Thanks in advance and best regards, LordHelmchen89
  12. LordHelmchen89

I tried this 3 times before I used the procedure I have described. Bootpatch-Method didn´t work for me...
  13. LordHelmchen89

I dont know why exactly the twrp is not really functional, but I think its only the data-partition that acts strange in twrp