• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by loriz

1. L

Post Black Shark Global Stock firmware

Yes I did it, but i managed to make it work. I needed to do an Advanced Wipe -> Data -> Change Filesystem -> EXT4, remount Data, Advanced Wipe -> Data -> Wipe, Advanced Wipe -> Data -> Repair With these steps it finally booted! :D
  2. L

Post Black Shark Global Stock firmware

Hello, I've been trying to flash my CN shark to the global version using your files but without any success. It always bootloops before the bootanimation, then fallbacks into the other slot. I've wiped data and dalvik, flashed on both partitions dmverity/encryption disabler + magisk, but it...
  3. L

Thread Xiaomi Black Shark + Google Camera = ❤️

Hi everybody :D The latest GCamera Mod from Arnova8G2 seems to be working great on the Black Shark. I tested it on my CN version, so far everything (except slow-mo, didn't test that) seems to be working. A few comparison shots taken with stock Camera app and Google Camera can be found here. A...
  4. L

Post [RECOVERY][3.2.3-0][shark]Unofficial TWRP recovery for BlackShark (Testing)

I think you should: - wipe data - install Magisk - boot into original recovery - wipe data again from there - reboot And you should be able to boot!
  5. L

Post Black Shark CHINA (SKR-A0) - Unlock Bootloader

It looks like there's some progress on that too! What a great day! See here: https://forum.xda-developers.com/android/development/recovery-unofficial-twrp-recovery-t3892707
  6. L

Post [RECOVERY][3.2.3-0][shark]Unofficial TWRP recovery for BlackShark (Testing)

This is great news! I really love the progress we have made as a community! Thank you for your hard work, I'll be testing it today :) EDIT: tested, here are the problems found so far testing it on a chinese SKR-A0: - the image on the display is upside down but the touch is right, so navigating...
  7. L

Post Black Shark CN - 31-11-18 OTA dump (+ extracted payload)

Here, hopefully it will work :) https://forum.xda-developers.com/android/development/black-shark-china-skr-a0-unlock-t3892619
  8. L

Thread Black Shark CHINA (SKR-A0) - Unlock Bootloader

Hi everybody! :) After the precious advice of user ndt192, I managed to unlock my SKR-A0 which, until this day, seemed un-unlockable. THIS PROCEDURE WILL WIPE YOUR PHONE MEMORY SO REMEMBER TO BACKUP EVERYTHING TL;DR In developer options, OEM Unlocking must be ticked (if present), then I just...
  9. L

Did not have the time to make a backup. I'll try asap IT WORKED! Remember to make a backup!
  10. L

I tried this a lot of time ago, but it remained on "Waiting...". I will try this evening
  11. L

This Is VERY interesting! How did you unlock the bootloader?
  12. L

Post Xiaomi BlackShark water cooling phone

SKR-A0, the chinese version
  13. L

This is great! I'll upload it to my MEGA space, it could come handy
  14. L

I'm not an expert in porting TWRP, but I think that if we manage to pull (or fetch) an update zip for the international Shark, we could easily get the files needed to create a TWRP. Unfortunately I haven't found a .zip OTA for the global Shark, nor someone willing to try and pull it when it...
  15. L

Hi everybody, happy new year. There's a new update available so i pulled it and uploaded to the mega link in the first post, for what's worth :)