Recent content by LostFon_Drive

1. L

Post Development [ROM][14][OFFICIAL] PixelOS [AOSP][STABLE][18/02/2024]

Did someone tried to install the Revolut app from Play Store? It tells me that the phone is not compatible.
  2. L

Thread Question Monitoring apps that utilize CPU

Hello, using CPU Spy, I see that the phone has used the CPU at 691MHz for 2 hours and 9 minutes, even though I kept the phone locked with the screen off the entire time. Can you tell me if there's an app that can show me which apps or system functions of the phone used the CPU during those 2...
  3. L

Hello, is there a way for the phone to automatically disable mobile data when I turn on Wi-Fi? I have unchecked the option "mobile data always active" in the developer settings, but when I turn on Wi-Fi, mobile data remains active.
  4. L

Hello, I found that I can't grant access to read notifications to some apps (it seems to me on those installed through an apk file). Did someone know how to remove this block? On Android 12 I haven't this issue. EDIT: I solved allowing restricted setting on the app info.
  5. L

Post Question Xiaomi Fonts

I think is https://www.myfonts.com/products/plain-good-dog-96851
  6. L

Post Development [ROM][12.1][OFFICIAL] PixelOS [AOSP][ALIOTH/ALIOTHIN][09/05/2022]

I will keep this in mind if the issue comes up again, thanks.
  7. L

Post Development [ROM][12.1][OFFICIAL] PixelOS [AOSP][ALIOTH/ALIOTHIN][09/05/2022]

Thank you, for now I just updated the ROM to the latest build, and that fixed the issue.
  8. L

Did someone have strange video problems with the Reels on Instagram? I don't know why but after the last 2-3 app updates, some Reels (apparently random) appear with green dots and strange red stripes, like this one: I'm on the April build, with the V13.0.3.0 Global firmware. Updating to the...
  9. L

I've noticed that in the last few days the system usage for "Android OS" increased a lot. Checking with CPU Spy I see that the phone correctly goes in Deep Sleep, but the Wakelocks for Android OS are much more than the other apps. It's normal? I'm on the April build.
  10. L

The green dot indicates that an app is using camera, mic, or location. If you swipe down the notification bar you can identify which app is using the mic or the camera by tapping on the icon.
  11. L

Which Xiaomi firmware version do you recommend for PixelOS? The latest stable Android 11 as written in the first post, or it is also good the latest stable Android 12?
  12. L

Post Development [ROM][12.1][OFFICIAL][alioth] PixelExperience for Redmi K40/Poco F3/Mi 11X [AOSP][8/25/22]

Hello, I've just bought a POCO F3 and I'm on MIUI 13. Since I want to make sure that Pixel Experience works the best it can, I want to downgrade the firmware to MIUI 12.5. Which one shoul I choose? The V12.5.6.0.RKHMIXM Global is right? And how can I flash it? Can I use the PixelExperience...
  13. L

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][11.0][Beryllium] Pixel Experience [AOSP][2021/06/22]

Same problem here, since the first release of this ROM, but never fixed. Since it doesn't happen to everyone, and happens only with Wi-Fi (and not with data), it could probably be a network/router configuration problem, but I couldn't find a solution.
  14. L

You can use a different launcher which includes that function (in my case, I use Lawnchair).
  15. L

For me the issue was resolved updating from March to October build.