Recent content by louforgiveno

1. louforgiveno

Post Xfinity TV Mod Android Box (HDMI output)

Figured it out. This is in a unit outside of my home location, so historically i always use the TV GO selection. By setting up filter (tv go, free to me) if i use ALL CHANNELS tab then the mini guide works. Thank you for confirming it works
  2. louforgiveno

Weird behavior for me on nvidia shield tv pro. When i press the right direction pad to bring up mini guide....it shows "mini guide" text briefly, then "crashes" back to channel list start (ch 2). Anyone else having this issue. (This is on most recent version posted here) Thank you
  3. louforgiveno

Use jio browser
  4. louforgiveno

Post Software Development [AllAppUpdate] PeaceOS - FYT UIS7862(s)/UIS8581a only for 1280x720

It'll "work" until you try to interact with the pulldown menu or click any of the icons. I spent a few days trying to find the right location to change back to 12hr time, but eventually just gave up....got "close" a few times but just wouldn't take.
  5. louforgiveno

Post [TOOL] BOOTMOD - For Flashing Root and Stock Images, Automatic APK Installation, APK Removal, File Pushing, File Pulling, and More. (2019 / 2017)

Post in thread 'How to Root and install Magisk on NSTV 2019 Pro v8.2.0' https://xdaforums.com/t/how-to-root-and-install-magisk-on-nstv-2019-pro-v8-2-0.4189567/post-85396827 Are we sure it works? Not too much confirmation
  6. louforgiveno

Post Question Battery drain

Had my worst battery life today......after about 3hrs off charger i got battery saver message. Hopefully this was an isolated run
  7. louforgiveno

Pretty sure i just referenced my experience....which would be based on my usage....which is all i reported here. If i remember right the idea/understanding of battery life being dependent on the user has been around since at least android 4.
  8. louforgiveno

I have the LTE version and oddly enough this update is giving me the best battery usage in the last 3 days of checking. After 8hrs i have about 64%....maybe not great but the best I've had. Usually anywhere between 45-53%. And Monday i was in a no-low signal area for 5hrs and still had 60% odd...
  9. louforgiveno

Use Jio browser
  10. louforgiveno

Post Question [SOLVED] One ui watch 5 on galaxy watch 4

Just a guess....maybe watch is overheating during update.....try cooling it with a fan or near open window while updating
  11. louforgiveno

Downloaded as .apk for me.... Something wrong on your end
  12. louforgiveno

Post Problem controlling Bluetooth volume [solved]

On my phone with android 9 its under Advanced settings in bluetooth. Not sure about android 13...maybe they removed or renamed it. Try searching for Volume Sync
  13. louforgiveno

Big Thanks @friedapk Saved us all a bunch of headaches
  14. louforgiveno

Post Software Development Modded FYT Launcher 34 for uis7862(s) and uis8581a (and probably uis8514a)

Couldn't agree more @surfer63 , @LLIyT_HuK and @mariodantas all names that "ring bells" around these parts Thank each and every one of you for your time spent modding and helping others. Hats off!
  15. louforgiveno

Post Question Another try for a good head unit on FYT base

About the QLED screen.... if I'm not mistaken i believe i read that the QLED screens aren't as bright as the LCD screens. Just something to consider.....again, i could be flat out wrong....I've only tried lcd version. I got my unit on ebay (not the best place, but price was right and unit...