• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by lovekeiiy

1. L

Post The Note is Dead?

I agree about the SD card slot. All the more reason to get people to buy/subscribe into cloud storage systems. I forgot about the IR blaster. I did not use it much on my Note4, but I did like it. That could still be useful today. Many media appliances have some kind of app or internet...
  2. L

Post The Note is Dead?

I don't disagree with you. When S series was originally released, it was a powerful phone like the Note, but was a little smaller and no S-pen. There would were other differences, but it was more because hardware had advanced. When Samsung started doing to multiple versions of S-series and...
  3. L

Post When you don't want to bring the laptop...

I have the Nexdock Touch. It works well with Samsung Note 10 and 20. The reviews are accurate about the touchpad is the weakest point. It's mainly when you touch your palm while typing, the mouse jumps. You can disable the touchpad. I use the touch screen mostly. I did get a portable...
  4. L

Post The Note is Dead?

Cannot say whether it is really dead or not. Samsung has been diminishing the series with various features being implemented into the Galaxy series. I may not use it much, but I like have the S-pen integrated in the phone. I use cheap cases with my Notes, that do not have external slots...
  5. L

Post What is the best case you will recommend for Galaxy Note 20 Ultra

I know I'm late the game, but the best case depends on the person and their needs/wants. I use a simple and cheap TPU case. I use a screen protector. I don't drop my phone very often; maybe once or twice a year. I spend like $10 - $15 for the case, and $15 on a screen protector. I find...
  6. L

Post Development [RESTRICTIONS-REMOVED] Samsung Health Monitor - WearOS - 1.1.1.171 - Root, Age, Country & Device Restriction Removed - 22nd November 2021

Thanks. Apparently, the extraction created two levels of SamsungHeath directories. The YouTube video on how to enable synch gave me the rest of the information to complete the process.
  7. L

Post Development [RESTRICTIONS-REMOVED] Samsung Health Monitor - WearOS - 1.1.1.171 - Root, Age, Country & Device Restriction Removed - 22nd November 2021

I assuming my question is somewhere in this thread, but the search this thread function is borked; keeps going the main search and only giving me devices. My apologies in advance if this is redundant question I'm having trouble installing the moded SH app on my phone; Note 20 Ultra (Sprint...
  8. L

It's used with a glucometer. It measures the glucose levels in one's blood. This something that people with diabetes will use to monitor their levels. There's not technology to measure it without pin prick to draw blood. Not sure how Samsung has it organized. The Google health tracker...
  9. L

Post Note 8...

The way I use my phone, the battery doesn't even last eighteen months. Not upgrading. Plus, the phone is still doing what I want and need. Sure it's not as zippy as the new phones. I'll use this phone till it either dies or there is a phone with a removable battery (not likely to happen)...
  10. L

Post [ROM][6.0.1] Stock PH4 | De-bloated | DeoDexed | N910PVPU4DPH4 [10/3/16]

Is this still current? I'm currently still on KitKat (4.4.4 [NIE]). It's been working fine, but looks like I need to update the ROM. I was going to go with this ROM or [03/15/2017] [ROM] [N910PVPS4DQB3] [100% Stock, DeOdexed N910PVPS4DQB3] (it's more current (QB3). I was planning to do...
  11. L

Post NFL Game Pass

Updated OP to have link for version 7.0809. Google Play page says updated for 2016 season. App updated on August 10, 2016. The link does open the correct page, but didn't check to see if the link works.
  12. L

Post MLB at Bat: Unable to Reliably Verify Location

I still haven't fully figured out all the quirks. I find the MLB app does a two verfication process, GPS and IP. I have found that if spoof both, no issues. What I haven't figured is how long does it hold the information. I've loaded, started a game. Then started watching a different sport...
  13. L

MLB is doing something new this year. I still have to do some experimenting, but I think MLB is saving locations. Today, as one living near San Francisco, I set my GPS location to Los Angeles so I watch A's vs Mariners game. Didn't even need to turn on the VPN. After that game, I tried watch...
  14. L

I'm on Android 4.4.4 TouchWiz (Samsung) and I just followed the instructions that Lexa gave on their website. I just had to make sure mock locations enabled wasn't checked in the developers section. And yes, FakeGPS minimizes when you select a location to use.
  15. L

Post NFL Game Pass

NFL Game Pass has to purchased in any country where the NFL has a TV contract; the USA isn't not available because of the contract with DirectTV. And the areas that may be free, the NFL knows a lot of the IPs the VPN use, so you'll have to pay anyway. As to VPNs, there's a lot that can be...