Recent content by lpedia

1. lpedia

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][10] LineageOS 17.1 [T710][T715][T715Y][T810][T815][T815Y]

Turns out that this is because you have to be logged in to Drive to get a right-click context menu. It's not the browser but Google itself doing this. Which makes sense when I think of it - it won't offer to make a copy unless there's already somewhere to copy to. :) I hadn't noticed this...
  2. lpedia

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][10] LineageOS 17.1 [T710][T715][T715Y][T810][T815][T815Y]

This is a Google-imposed daily download limit, so ripee has no control over it. If you wait a day and try again, it will probably work. What I do instead of trying to download directly from anyone else's Google Drive: right-click on the file and choose "Make a copy". The copy will go into your...
  3. lpedia

Post Welcome to XDA 2021!

Same here.
  4. lpedia

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][11.0.0] LineageOS 18.0 [ALPHA][20.10.2020]

Probably a good habit to get into, anyway ... ;)
  5. lpedia

You always have to clean-flash to upgrade the LOS version, unfortunately. You'll need to use something like the Migrate tool to transfer your existing apps, contacts, sms messages, call logs, etc to the new version. This saves you a lot of work, but doesn't completely restore the original...
  6. lpedia

Good to see you got it working later on! :) Note that you have to flash the gapps package immediately after flashing the ROM - that is, before rebooting. You had already installed the ROM and rebooted before you tried flashing the gapps. That in itself could have caused problems, but I think...
  7. lpedia

From item 1 in [ROM][11.0] Havoc-OS 4.2 [UNOFFICIAL] [2021-02-25] ... "Havoc-OS 4.x is based on AOSP, inspired by Google Pixel."
  8. lpedia

The recent XenForo update to this website has temporarily broken thread searches, which is why you couldn't find anything. It's believed that re-indexing will fix this, when it completes (takes quite a while, apparently). If by "this search bar on top of the first homescreen" you mean the...
  9. lpedia

Post [ROM] [11.0] LineageOS 18.0 UNOFFICIAL Builds (pme)

Unfortunately, there seems to be something wrong with this zipfile. Windows Explorer won't open it at all, saying it's an invalid compressed folder. 7-Zip does open it and can see the contents, but reports "Unexpected end of data", and on extracting the contents it says "CRC failed...
  10. lpedia

Post XenForo 2.2 Upgrade! Post Bugs, Issues and Comments Here

YES (but of course you can't find that out by searching ...). :) Thread search returns no results, whether you try from the search box or "Search This thread" button.
  11. lpedia

Interesting ... Edge had an update waiting, so I applied that. I now have Version 89.0.774.54 (64-bit). Windows 10 Pro - 21H1 - 19043.867 (I'm on Windows Insider Beta channel) Login still works.
  12. lpedia

What platform and version? I have no problem logging in with Windows 10 Edge version 89.0.774.45.
  13. lpedia

Yes, it has been reported. In fact, it looks like only "Everywhere" and "Forums and devices" searches are returning results at the moment, whether you search for text or user. "Search This thread" doesn't work at all.
  14. lpedia

I don't see the new App Themes, only XDA, XDA - Dark, and XDA - Classic. So far, tested with MS Edge and Opera browsers on Win10 and Chome and Edge browsers on Android 11, with the same result. I have cleared cache etc. Also two of the browsers (Opera and Chrome) are ones I don't normally use...
  15. lpedia

I think you need to describe, step by step, just what you did to get the device into this state. Include the configuration and status of the device beforehand, version of Odin, and versions of recovery and ROM before and after. Someone with more knowledge than I have might then be able to help...