Recent content by lpsld

1. lpsld

Post [ROM] ► [9.0] ► Nitrogen OS P ► beryllium [12-Sep]

Audio Playback with Bluetooth has really low quality
  2. lpsld

I just deactivated Both apps (like they would if you finished with the installation of your device) and it *seems* to work as usual. Or did I screw something up under the hood?
  3. lpsld

I fixed the broken battery in settings but now I'm getting "App and Data restore is paused". I just wiped system and cache, flash the older build, then set thermal mode to normal, after that I wiped system and flash again, and installed firmware, rom, gapps and so on. Also it wants me to make...
  4. lpsld

Post [goodies][kernel][rom][vendor+fw][mods][apps][tweaks] pocochaos (closed development)

His Work is ready to be used. But not released right and how it should.
  5. lpsld

Good to hear :). I'm on Pixel Experience right now but I don't like the lack of features. I can't even turn off notification LED for certain Apps. But I don't like Roms Like RR as they tend to overfill the ROM with buggy features. What exactly are thermal modes? Can they also save battery? I...
  6. lpsld

Is this Rom more focused on having tons of unused features or is it more battery/optimizations focused? Looking for some light Rom with good performance with normal usage.
  7. lpsld

Post [ROM] [9.0.0] 家 BootleggersROM 4.2-Stable 家 [Shishufied] [2019/07/05]

So if I'm on December stock, do I have to flash the vendor to A and B and flash the rom right?
  8. lpsld

Post [ROM] [9.0.0] 家 BootleggersROM 4.2-Stable 家 [Shishufied] [2019/07/05]

Are custom ROMs better in terms of battery for the walleye or even worse? Especially for this one as It doesn't seem it's overflown with features
  9. lpsld

Post [APP][4.2+] PhotoGuard - Photo Vault Hide Photos & Videos ?

Ive been using GalleryVault for a very long time now, which one do you prefer more? How is the encryption on this App, would anyone be able to like "hack" my Pictures on there? I'm just curious because I found nothing about that in GalleryVault and it seems interesting if this App can do that...
  10. lpsld

Post [ABANDONED][ROM][Pixel 2][UNOFFICIAL] LineageOS 15.1 / 16.0 [walleye]

Can we use the Same Google Camera as on the stock without a loss of quality?