• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by LRiley

1. L

Post (Disc) Possible Road to Root US models

How much was it? An where did you do it?
  2. L

Post UI 3.0 Beta wallpaper resolution too high

I can't because I updated manually and my phone isn't registered to the beta
  3. L

Thread UI 3.0 Beta wallpaper resolution too high

Anybody else seeing this? I've used the same wallpaper before updating and now it's less capable of high res live wallpapers. Maybe this is just a beta issue
  4. L

Post Android 11/One UI 3.0 Beta (Snapdragon)

How do we use this? Rename to .zip and put on sdcard, then update from recovery?
  5. L

Post Star Wars Theme from the Galaxy Note 10+ Star Wars Special Edition

It will only work if you installed the star wars rom
  6. L

Post [ROM] [UNRELEASED] Dark Side Edition (SK2)

This was a pretty silly decision on Samsung. Make a date side of the force theme that can't be used with dark mode ??*♂️
  7. L

Post Star Wars Special Edition

I ordered but it says expected delivery dec 20th. I called because a preorder should be delivered by release date. They seem to fail to understand so I will cancel if it doesn't ship by Wednesday. Like said before preorders are still available so it doesn't seem so limited
  8. L

Post g975U1 August security patch ASGF update released

I updated and now I don't get icons on my lock screen for notifications. Anybody else have the same problem?
  9. L

Post Here is why your Samsung Galaxy S10 and S10 Plus Ultrasonic Fingerprint sensor FAILS

People I've seen that installed it correctly have no such issues
  10. L

Post Here is why your Samsung Galaxy S10 and S10 Plus Ultrasonic Fingerprint sensor FAILS

This has nothing to do with tempered glass. They don't work because they aren't bonded to the screen. That's why using an adhesive, like Whitestone, will allow it to work
  11. L

Post Why Snapdragon 855 variant is ONLY available within U.S

Snapdragon hasn't been rooted since the s8