Recent content by lsolis293

1. lsolis293

Post [ROM] [11.0.0] [perseus] ArrowOS 11.0 [OFFICIAL]

reply 1. I must FIRST install the 10 Version of this ROM and then the 11 one? first you must install a xiaomi eu the latest version, then you go to recovery, do the necessary wipes and install rom arrow in its latest version 2. Is there a "speed" benefit on going the Custom ROM path? The...
  2. lsolis293

Has anyone managed to make the ANX camera work? I have only managed the 180 but the most recent version has not yet
  3. lsolis293

Post Android 11 GSI from Mi Mix 3

root magisk android 11 try this variant: 1) Flash Magisk v21000 (https://github.com/topjohnwu/Magisk/releases/tag/v21.0) 2) Reboot to system (u gon get fastboot mode) 3) Reboot to TWRP again 4) Flash Magisk Canary (https://github.com/topjohnwu/magisk_...gisk-debug.zip) 5) Reboot to system again
  4. lsolis293

It is normal that notifications in bubble do not work, I already activated them but it does not show it even so
  5. lsolis293

good job The rom looked really good, a bit of customization would be appreciated, but functionally it goes quite well, this is really better than MIUI, I have to thank the developer team
  6. lsolis293

Post Android 11 GSI from Mi Mix 3

https://github.com/phhusson/treble_experimentations/releases/download/v300.a/system-roar-arm64-ab-vanilla.img.xz
  7. lsolis293

Thread Android 11 GSI from Mi Mix 3

I have tried a gsi roms in the xiaomi mi mix 3 and the battery works well, the fluidity is good, what I fell short of was with the root that when I installed magisk it gave me bootloop, if any of you have tried Please comment, I would like to see that the postp rom official release for the mi...
  8. lsolis293

Thread Paranoid android Quartz 3 for our device Mi Mix3 (Perseus)

Hi guys, in case someone had not uploaded it I share the rom of Paranoid android Quartz 3 for our device Mi Mix3 (Perseus) the truth is that they have to try it, I already did it and it goes like butter, I did not find any error at the moment and for What I see Paranoid will give continuity in...
  9. lsolis293

Post ROM GSI ANDROID Q BETA 5 Moto Z2 Play

Here I leave you a link with all the links of the exact files together .....!!!! look well at the post
  10. lsolis293

Post ROM GSI ANDROID Q BETA 5 Moto Z2 Play

when you installed the kvt vendor in the aroma section did you leave the android test section Q?
  11. lsolis293

Thread ROM GSI ANDROID Q BETA 5 Moto Z2 Play

Android Q GSI beta 5 hello team I share the work of great developers and I put it at your disposal so they can enjoy on their devices Moto z2 play: The installation method is quite simple like any GSI: • Install Treeble recovery. • Make Wipes • Install vendor Oreo Treeble • install image...
  12. lsolis293

Thread Rom GSI Android Q (android 10) test

:good: in case anyone is interested in installing android Q on their motorola z2 play is already available, although it is still very unstable
  13. lsolis293

Post [Pie][OEM-GSI][A/AB][arm64] Erfan GSI Ports

friend i tried with all the erfan rom on my motorcycle z2 play with oreo vendor and none of them ripped me all back to the bootloader
  14. lsolis293

Post ROM Resurrection Remix Android P GSI para Moto Z2 Play

test with havooc 2.7 is good just try this version and all wonder save with the google certificate that you have to do something to solve it if you like this can help you.
  15. lsolis293

Post MIUI 10 ROM GSI MOTO Z2 PLAY (Android 8.1)

at the moment I'm testing other roms of MIUI GSI, but I'm trying to polish the FIX to bring them something more functional.