Recent content by lucasarran

1. lucasarran

Post Android L for Nexus 7 2012 ?

This doesn't really mean anything. Google may work with older devices during development to ensure performance and quality of Material on older hardware, but doesn't necessarily mean they will create an official build for consumers.
  2. lucasarran

Post Motorola 4.4

I agree. I'll defiantly enjoy KitKat and its improvements until the end of this year when I will switch to an L Release device.
  3. lucasarran

Post [ROM][4.2.2][UNOFFICIAL][DEVS] CyanogenMod 10.1 ALPHA

From what I'm aware the is no source code being released, just pre-built preview images for Nexus 5 & 7.
  4. lucasarran

Post Motorola 4.4

I asked David what is the average time for lab testing, this was his reply: If the original update before this security patch delay was originally estimated for a early Q3 (July) release, so I would put my bets on for a September release now.
  5. lucasarran

Post Motorola 4.4

Latest KitKat news from David on G+
  6. lucasarran

Post Google now! (Official 4.4) launcher is working with the latest search update!

Please be aware there is two different versions; Google Now launcher and AOSP version called "Launcher3" without Google Now on the left. Do you have an APK? As the Google Now launchers I'm downloading are throwing back a "Parse Error" with the latest version of Search. :) EDIT: He is correct...
  7. lucasarran

Thread RAZR i G+ Community - English Speakers

Just a quick notice, I've opened a Google+ Community for the RAZR i but only for English speaking people only! The are plenty of communities for the RAZR i on Google+, however none of which have English dominated discussions. Jump in and join the discussion! Share screenshots, apps, news and...
  8. lucasarran

Post Motorola 4.4

https://plus.google.com/+DavidSchuster Discussions of the RAZR I are on different posts. Sent from my XT890 using Tapatalk
  9. lucasarran

Post Motorola 4.4

Yes because that's the end of Q2, the estimated quarter which has already been confirmed by David on G+. Sent from my XT890 using Tapatalk
  10. lucasarran

Post [HS] Post your RAZR i Homescreens [HERE]

My latest setup using Moonshine icons and dock shadow to blend in with the navigation buttons. Sent from my XT890 using Tapatalk
  11. lucasarran

Post [XOOM2/XYBOARD][HOW TO] Motorola Xoom 2/Xyboard Everything Root and more!

Certainly. If anyone has a clear method on how to root the device running Jelly Bean and are happy to have it on the OP, please send me a PM with the new instructions.
  12. lucasarran

Post [XOOM2/XYBOARD][HOW TO] Motorola Xoom 2/Xyboard Everything Root and more!

Sorry I no longer own the XOOM 2 so I was unaware of any changes to rooting the device. Updated the OP with NWKENT comment (with credit).
  13. lucasarran

Post Motorola 4.4

Something needs to be done about this thread. Everyone is repeating the same thing without looking at previous pages. Fact: Motorola is updating our device to KitKat. We've known this for about a week.
  14. lucasarran

Post Android 4.2 for RAZR i?

It most probably is based off Hazou's CyangoenMod 10.1 (4.2) ROM found here. However we do understand from Motorola software developers on Google+ who have confirmed they are actively working on Android 4.4 KitKat for the RAZR i. Stay updated via this thread.
  15. lucasarran

Post Motorola 4.4

Newest comment from David Schuster: