Recent content by Lucchetto00

1. L

Thread [Android 11] RevengeOS 4.0

Had stock Chinese 381. To get this one working with PIN/Passwords: - unlock BL - flash TWRP - flash ROS (most probably, not mandatory step) - lock BL - clear cache, clear all other caches - flash ROS Voila, it now works with all security settings. Question to Luccetto - do you think you could...
  2. L

Post [Android 11] RevengeOS 4.0

RevengeOS is an operating system based on Android Open Source Project, built with a unique look and performance in mind. It's daily usage ready, lightweight and elegant. FEATURES RevengeOS exclusive features: - Battery health checker - Brand new RevengeUI, built to be different, built to...
  3. L

Post [Android 10] RevengeOS 3.1 for Lenovo Z6 Pro

Hello guys, a new build is here ! A lot of bug fixes, check the first post to download Very important: You'll need ZUI 11.5.229 firmware to install the new build
  4. L

https://t.me/LenovoZ6ProChat join here to get support from who already has the device
  5. L

Really weird. Which twrp are you using ?
  6. L

Post [Android 10][AOSP/CAF] RevengeOS 3.1

Ok I'll adjust the fingerprint position
  7. L

Hello guys, I've managed to fix the In screen fingerprint sensor and the bootloop, now ready to be your daily-driver. The updated link is on the first post It's very hard to work without the device. You can help me with a donation to bring a better custom ROM experience to you. Thank you ...
  8. L

Hello guys, I've managed to fix the In screen fingerprint sensor, now ready to be your daily-driver. The updated link is on the first post It's very hard to work without the device. You can help me with a donation to bring a better custom ROM experience to you. Thank you ! Money pool...
  9. L

In twrp, go to advanced, close avb
  10. L

Yeah sorry, you also have to flash the patched vbmeta
  11. L

Thread [Android 10][AOSP/CAF] RevengeOS 3.1

Version: 3.1 (19 January 2020) RevengeOS is a custom based on AOSP and CAF designed to provided a elegant and modern UI combined with customisation, performance and stability. You can find the screenshots below Changelog: 19/01/2020 - Fixed bootloop - Fixed fingerprint sensor...
  12. L

Hello, thank for the support ! Unfortunately I can't port ZUI camera yet, you can try the Google camera on our telegram group: https://t.me/LenovoZ6ProChat For the partitions always ext4
  13. L

Post [10.0] RevengeOS 3.0| x2 [VOLTE WORKS] [STABLE]

This is probably related to the gapps