Recent content by luchardi

1. luchardi

Post Flashing curtana custom rom into joyeuse devices

What? Want a brick? Lets do it! Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 9S mediante Tapatalk
  2. luchardi

Post Separate Forums for curtana and joyeuse. Poll open until 01 september. Please vote.

No. Because most roms in the near future Will be unified. Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 9S mediante Tapatalk
  3. luchardi

Post [PORT][ROM] Masik X 16.0 [ MIUI 12 ][ CURTANA ] [09.08.20]

Flash firmware .8 after ROM and then formar data and you Will be fine Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 9s mediante Tapatalk
  4. luchardi

Good ROM but, i flashed magisk. Worked. Restored a back from migrate and then bootloop to fastboot. How to fix that? Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 9s mediante Tapatalk
  5. luchardi

Post Standby drain

3 days of full use, and more than 10 hours of SOT ... using a Custom ROM + Yuki Kernel !!! AWESOME!
  6. luchardi

Post [joyeuse] Relocking bootloader from GSI?

There is no risk if you use a rom for your device.
  7. luchardi

Post Community development strength

Full open sources on github. Just ask dev for it. Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 9S mediante Tapatalk
  8. luchardi

Didn't answer my question. Why you Trust on roms here and not un Tele groups. Only you know. Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 9S mediante Tapatalk
  9. luchardi

Just don't use them. Did you check the entire code of any rom posted here before flash? How you know there Is not an spyware? Time waste... Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 9S mediante Tapatalk
  10. luchardi

Post LET'S Share NOTE 9S/PRO homescreen steps

Stock Global 11.0.9.0 with Pixel theme. Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 9S mediante Tapatalk
  11. luchardi

Google it mate ... https://www.androidauthority.com/widevine-explained-821935/
  12. luchardi

Maybe they don't want to present their work here, I respect them, XDA is not the ONLY site with roms ... open your mind and see the world outside XDA too. If you don't want to use tele groups it's ok .. stick with the roms are here and will be file for you, I recomend to search every where test...
  13. luchardi

Flash stock using fastboot. Then recovery ... Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 9S mediante Tapatalk
  14. luchardi

Post [ILLYRIAN KERNEL] | MIUI | AOSP | Shqipe

11.0.8.0. Flashed dirty over my rom, wiped caché AND dalvyk after. Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 9S mediante Tapatalk
  15. luchardi

Post [ILLYRIAN KERNEL] | MIUI | AOSP | Shqipe

I flashed on ion ROM and get deep sleep stock, need to force restart to wake up. Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 9S mediante Tapatalk