Recent content by lucky_sidhu

1. lucky_sidhu

Post [ROM] ED7GE OREO 6ESGD G93xF v10

I need INS CSC to be flashed. Latest version does not have INS csc so it forces me to install other. It should have an option to not install csc. The reason I am asking is because my carrier is not showing voLTE feature now. SO I am stuck to 3G and that way I cant use internet while on call.
  2. lucky_sidhu

Post MKUltraBlack NFE Rom

Good job. Congrats Will try soon
  3. lucky_sidhu

Post [ROM][G935F/FD][ALEXNDR] * U8ETI2 * DevBase v7.3 * Encryption support [Oct-20]

My mobile data icon goes away when I make or receive a call. What could be wrong?
  4. lucky_sidhu

Post [ROM][G935F/FD][ALEXNDR] * U8ETI2 * DevBase v7.3 * Encryption support [Oct-20]

can someone confirm whether you can use ur mobile network while calling?
  5. lucky_sidhu

can you confirm whether you can use ur mobile network while calling?
  6. lucky_sidhu

I have an issue. My internet doesnt work when I am on call. Doesnt happen in case of Wifi
  7. lucky_sidhu

Thanka for the reply. 2 questions 1 Where is the tick mark location to enable VoLTE? 2 I have already instated rom. Is this possible to change CSC now without losing data or installing rom again?
  8. lucky_sidhu

Hello guys. Can someone confirm whether 7.1 version has VoLTE calling feature? If yes where is it?
  9. lucky_sidhu

Post Stock 7ESL3 G93xF OREO SER(12.01.2020)

i HAVE A PROBLEM. wHEN ON A CALL i CANT USE MY MOBILE DATA. iT USED TO WORK SIMULTANEOUSLY ON MY PREVIOUS ROM.
  10. lucky_sidhu

Post [ROM][G93xx][TW8.0.0][2020-01-01]** THE GALAXY PROJECT ** [XXS7ESL5-v2.12.0]

Why dont you send me link here? I would have to install Telegram to get that.
  11. lucky_sidhu

Post [S7/S7 Edge][OneUI Pie][JetBlackUI][15-Jan-2020][v20] LightROM

When I take screenshot while recording 1080p 60 fps video, the video freezes while audio keeps on recording. What to do?
  12. lucky_sidhu

Can someone confirm if the attached HDFC app is opening after using Magisk Hide? https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.snapwork.hdfc&hl=en
  13. lucky_sidhu

when I shoot a video my phone hangs. Yesterday I made a video with flash ON. after 3 minutes when i pressed stop I realized the video was already hanged and no button or combination worked. I had to restart the phone till Samsung logo flash was turned ON then I saw gallery there was no video