Recent content by luckylui

1. luckylui

Post Development [KERNEL] [OOS] Omega Kernel OOS11 [July 30, 2021]

You should be good. It'll download and install without having to restore your boot.img than since you aren't going to root.
  2. luckylui

They still come in as normal. One thing though, you would have to restore your original boot.img, through Magisk in order for the download and the installation to work. No issues along the way once you do that and follow the steps to retain root after boot. 😁
  3. luckylui

Running the latest release with T-Mobile variant OS version 11.2.5.5 and all is well! 😁
  4. luckylui

Post Question [Bounty) TPD App Throttling Disablement

Either I'm blind or I'm blind.. where can I find the TPD module?
  5. luckylui

Post Question OP 9pro on Verizon - caller ID

Definitely an issue on VZW side. I've seen reports about this around. I'm on T-Mobile, so it's pretty much enabled by default across all the phones my family has... Including an iPhone.
  6. luckylui

Post Development [ROM][OFFICIAL][lemonadep][11] LineageOS 18.1

Yes, T-Mobile decided to be too cool for school. Pretty much any Rom you flash, will require the modem to be flashed.
  7. luckylui

Gah, T-MOBILE needs to update to 11.2.6.6 I'm on 11.2.5.5 :(
  8. luckylui

Post General Smart screen refresh is not working properly

Correct me if I'm wrong, but 1hz would only work when the phone isn't being touched. If an apk is running, it will stick to 60 or 120hz due to the animation. Maybe via ADB you might be able to pull some information?
  9. luckylui

Post Question Post your pics let's see the camera in action

The cat and I watching backyard baseball 😁
  10. luckylui

I have yet to test it out since I have been very busy with work, but I always used NikGapps in the past on my 7 Pro with great success. https://sourceforge.net/projects/nikgapps/files/Releases/NikGapps-R/10-Jun-2021/
  11. luckylui

No, worries. I've bricked plenty of phones and brought them back to life. Been doing it since 2010 😁 Live and learn things in life.
  12. luckylui

If all else fails MSM back to stock 😁 But, I think it won't work due to how T-Mobile has their modem setup. Will check after work later today and advice!
  13. luckylui

Woohoo!!!!!! Thank you 😁 Going to nuke my LE2127 when I get home.
  14. luckylui

Post Question [SOLVED] OTA OOS 11.2.3.3 ACB Boot Image Needed

Didn't want to go that route backing up and yadi yada plus I'm at work :P