Recent content by LuDi_GliSa

1. L

Post Bootloop followed by blue screen with android and: Erasing...

I am not sure why it is not opening recovery menu, but it seems like its trying to boot into it (phone screen changes to black for a second and than goes to blue screen again).
  2. L

Yes, I used CSC one, when holding button combination phone boots same as when I hold just power button.
  3. L

Yes files are .md5, for some reason I cant boot into recovery(It just goes to the same blue screen), I am confused :confused::confused::confused::(
  4. L

It does give me: "PASS". 3.13.3 (tried 3.13.1 also). As far as I know there are only few steps, download, unpack zip, choose in odin for bl, bl file, for ap, ap file and same for cp and csc and than flash. Am I right or am I missing something?:confused:
  5. L

I am from Serbia so I am using SEE, I am getting firmware from sammobile. But when I try to boot phone again it does the same thing.
  6. L

But that blue screen shows for few seconds and than phone restarts and does that again two times and than finally shuts down.
  7. L

Thread Bootloop followed by blue screen with android and: Erasing...

Hello everyone, I have problem with my s7, after trying to flash stock several times using odin, I am always getting s7 logo, and than blue screen with Erasing... , than it would restart with same pattern two or tree times and than shut down. I can only go in download mode, cant boot into...
  8. L

Thread Bootloop followed by blue screen with android and: Erasing...

Hello everyone, I have problem with my s7, after trying to flash stock several times using odin, I am always getting s7 logo, and than blue screen with Erasing... , than it would restart with same pattern two or tree times and than shut down. I can only go in download mode, cant boot into...
  9. L

Post [ROM][S7Flat-Edge/Note7-FE][07-July-20][v6R]HYPER-ROM | be unique

Made it, just reflashed and after first boot I immediately restarted phone. After that settings and phone crashed but phone didnt freeze and I got it set up. Hope you make it work too :D
  10. L

Made it, just reflashed and after first boot I immediately restarted phone. After that settings and phone crashed but phone didnt freeze and I got it set up. Hope you make it work too :D
  11. L

After reboot, whole phone is freezing min after boot. Cant go past setup process. At the boot Phone and Settings crashes. What should I do?
  12. L

After reboot, whole phone is freezing min after boot. Cant go past setup process. At the boot Phone and Settings crashes. What should I do?
  13. L

Thread Camera problems using Video stabilization

Been using s7 camera for a while and recording with 1080p 60fps until recently I noticed that video now glitches every 2-3 seconds. I figured out that when I disable Video stabilization recording seems normal without stuttering or lagging. I am on oreo tried multiple roms (its not rom related)...