Recent content by Ludoboii

1. L

Post [OFFICIAL] LineageOS 18.1 for the LG G5

What's the correct version of the firmware to install in order to have LineageOS 18.1 work properly? The installation instructions mention the firmware from the stock Android 7 ROM, however when looking at commits I found this one where they changed a value that seems related to the firmware...
  2. L

Post Development [ROM][OFFICIAL][alioth][13] LineageOS 20 for POCO F3/Mi 11X/Redmi K40

I'm getting it on Lineage for microg, maybe it's an issue for installations without gapps. Have you managed to solve it? It doesn't happen just right after boot, I've also had it appear randomly when I'm using the phone.
  3. L

Thread Official instructions don't say that you need to get vbmeta.img

I followed the official instructions you can find here. My device has a boot ramdisk so I grabbed the boot.img as requested by the instructions. I also checked if it has a separate vbmeta partition and it does. I followed all steps in section "Patching Images", but when I get to the line saying...
  4. L

Post Question AccA (Advanced Charging Controller App) users, what Charging Switch are you using?

I'm using the switch battery/input_suspend, I've tested it with the default charger, a QC 3.0 one and a 9 W one with no issues. I'm on Lineage 18.1 and I'm using AccA with ACC v2021.8.31 and DJS v2021.8.26, which are the versions included with the latest version of AccA. I did not install them...
  5. L

Post [OFFICIAL] LineageOS 18.1 for the Samsung Galaxy S4 (All QCOM Variants)

What version of LineageOS would you say is the most stable on the Galaxy S4? Possibly without battery drain issues.
  6. L

Post How To Guide Passing SafetyNet on Magisk>=24.0 [Poco F3, Mi 11x, Redmi K40]

It means the app will not be able to gain root access nor interact with Magisk in any way, and should not be able to detect Magisk. If you tap on the app name instead of the box you'll get the option to add its various services in the DenyList, I usually add all of them for apps that I want to...
  7. L

Post How To Guide Passing SafetyNet on Magisk>=24.0 [Poco F3, Mi 11x, Redmi K40]

I was referring to SafetyNet Helper Sample. I also get the same answer and apps that would previously complain about root have stopped doing it.
  8. L

Thread How To Guide Passing SafetyNet on Magisk>=24.0 [Poco F3, Mi 11x, Redmi K40]

All instructions that I was able to find on how to pass SafetyNet on a rooted phone with a custom ROM were for older version of Magisk, so I figured I'd write a guide on how I did it on version 24.3. I'm running LineageOS 18.1 for microG (no gapps) but hopefully it works for other ROMs too...
  9. L

Post Development [ROM] [11.0.0] [alioth/aliothin] ArrowOS 11.0 [OFFICIAL] [CLOSED]

Maybe what's draining my battery is the "prioritize idle battery mode" as it might not be supported by the kernel, although "test battery idle mode" reported that it was supported (I'm on LineageOS 18.1, I'm asking about acc in this thread because it's the only one in this section of the forum...
  10. L

Post Development [ROM] [11.0.0] [alioth/aliothin] ArrowOS 11.0 [OFFICIAL] [CLOSED]

For those of you who use the acc module (possibly with AccA), what charging switch are you using? If I leave it on automatic it will drain about 10% battery in an hour after reaching 80%. That's unexpected because I enabled prioritize battery idle mode, so I would expect the phone to run on...
  11. L

Post Development [ROM][OFFICIAL][alioth/aliothin][11] LineageOS 18.1

Everything that I need works and I'm getting 13 hours of SoT which is better than the stock ROM with the same usage, I have a few apps like WhatsApp that need Google Cloud Messaging and they work fine. The IR blaster works too. You can check app compatibility here. I'm using DAVx⁵ to sync...
  12. L

I'm on the latest LineageOS for microg and when the phone is unlocked and I get a call the phone rings but I can't answer the call. I have Do Not Disturb mode enabled but calls are allowed. Does anybody know how to fix this?
  13. L

When that happens should I install the global or the European firmware? My device came with the European ROM.
  14. L

According to the installation instructions on the wiki, the firmware should be the latest version. However when looking at recent changes I can see this pull request mentioning blobs from V12.5.4.0.RKHMIXM. However the latest stable firmware version for global devices is V12.5.5.0.RKHMIXM and...