• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Recent content by luisxd

1. luisxd

Post [D6633][FIRMWARE][5.1.1] Xperia Z3 23.4.A.1.264 [PRE-ROOTED] Customized PT

I also received that update and i'm from México, but device is from US, maybe i can make a backup of the stock rom .264 if someone wants it :p p.d: my d6633 is the international version the update came without any bloatware from any carrier/countrym just the apps from sony xperia
  2. luisxd

Post [D6633][FIRMWARE][5.1.1] Xperia Z3 23.4.A.1.264 [PRE-ROOTED] Customized PT

what does it means that is from portugal?
  3. luisxd

Post [ROM][D6633][UNOFFICIAL][5.1.x] CyanogenMod 12.1 Unofficial for the Xperia Z3 Dual

is there a way to add the sony z3 cam app to this rom?, i really like CM12.1 but the camera app in the sony z3 is holding me back from flashing CM12.1 Thanks for the development :)
  4. luisxd

Post [Z~Z5 Series][EXRxTHS]SONY DRM FUNCTION RESTORATION FOR UB DEVICE | Z3 lines support!

It worked perfectly now, seems i forgot to use the first command "adb shell", that's why it wasn't recognizing the commands LOL :eek: thanks :)
  5. luisxd

Post [Z~Z5 Series][EXRxTHS]SONY DRM FUNCTION RESTORATION FOR UB DEVICE | Z3 lines support!

After installing it i got a process called PrototypeProtection which is stopping me from installing certain apps, after some research found this: but when according to adb shell "pm" is not a recognized command and also my device doesn't shows up with the command "adb devices", is there any...
  6. luisxd

Post DRM Function Restore

is it possible just to flash BravieEngine2 and get it working?, cause there's a method to add bravia engine to other phones by flashing it
  7. luisxd

Post Z3 Dual (6633) unlock bootloader dual IMEI and root

Is there a possibility that my DRM's or function would not be lost after the unlocked bootloader?, or even the options are there they no longer work?
  8. luisxd

Post Is Z3 Dual a bad purchase? (future updates, compatibility with apps)

I've been using it for a week and i haven't had any issue app related.
  9. luisxd

I just went full retard and did it without backing up my TA partition, though I've never had to do it on my previous cellphones didn't think that it would be an issue. But, after doing it, I haven't noticed any change on my system or apps, Track ID seems to be working okay, also X-R is still...
  10. luisxd

Post Sony Xperia Z3 Ask Away- help thread.

What apps or kind if access do you lose when you unlock the bootloader?, I just did it and haven't noticed nothing different; Track ID is still working, also X-R mode is still activated. My device is a Z3 Dual (D6633), I'm on 5.1.1 and comp. num. 23.4.A.1.264
  11. luisxd

Yeah but isn't it necessary to install custom roms?
  12. luisxd

Thread Z3 Dual (6633) unlock bootloader dual IMEI and root

I currently have a Z3 Dual (6633) and while I was trying to unlock the bootloader usin the Sony Xperia site method and it requires mi IMEI, i noticed that my phone has two IMEI's, so, would it be okey if i use whichever of both ones? or do i have to use one in specific? Also, I was reading the...
  13. luisxd

Post [ROM][TOTEMC2] JmzTotemJBSense 4.1.2 Sense 4+ 9-9-2013

Just did it and everything is fine now, thanks!