• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory
LumpiStefan
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Device inventory Achievements About

• Hello
    Welcome to my on-line store,<merry-trade>
    maybe you need something here.My
    principle"Safety+Quality+Fast Delivery+Good
    Price=Permanent Customer".Please feel free
    to contact me,I will give you the best
    service.Thank you for your time.
    merry-trade Inc
    these tools pnewbootloader.exe or xda tools dont work

let me make it more clear what the problem is on my xda

IT WAS A WORKING DEVICE PERFECT ,UNTIL I FLASHED IT WITH A WIN2003SE ROM ,,,,since then i have no bootloader i cant boot up nothing it comes on all i see is on the bottom right corner of the screen is

g324e4
    RA.20.10
    A.30.09

on the top "Microsoft Windows Powered" logo.

again i have no bootloader ,,i cant flash it via sd card ,,all i have is this to work with .....when i plug in the xda to a windows xp pro sp2 computer i get HTC USB SYNC IN DEVICE MANAGER,,, nothing else ,,,so please tell me what software can i use to reflash my xda while it shows HTC USB SYNC ON MY DEVICE MANAGER USING THE USB LEAD ,,,there must be something to sort this out

the pnewbootloader tool i tried it several times but activesync doesn't work as my xda is not working right. I can't active sync so that pnewbootloader won't work, I can't upload any files to my xda even if i did i have no os on it

so again in my device manager it shows htc usb sync and all i got is version numbers on my xda screen on the bottom right corner

please someone help me bring it back to life i have tried every means, including constant googling!
    Sry to bother u but i ran into a problem while updating my HTC Mogul rom to the latest version i have erased all of my contacts in the process..the numbers were not sync to my computer like i thought it was to began with. I have a program on the phone called "Data Back" which is stored on my storage card...i have restored my contacts using this before but for some reason its not working anymore:( Do you thing its not compatible with the rom update..is there a way around this? I'm in great need of help
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…