Recent content by lutyjj

1. L

Post [MAGISK] Force HEVC encoding

With lowered bitrate (60% of stock) you'll get roughly the same quality with ~half file size decrease. 4K 30FPS 5s video: h264 - 28.1mb, h265 - 17mb. I'm not sure about bitrate values I use in lowered bitrate version, as I mentioned, they're just 60% of stock bitrate. If someone a bit more...
  2. L

Thread [MAGISK] Force HEVC encoding

Force HEVC encoding After some googling about HEVC on OP6, I found out that there's no module force enabling hevc encoding specifically for OP6. Digged a bit and found this mod for OP3/OP5 which actually works on OP6, but has configs that can eventually conflict with OP6's stock encoding...
  3. L

Post [GCam] OnePlus 6 / 6T

I would really love to see if we could hopefully get option to switch between main and secondary modules, like some 5.3 mods have.
  4. L

Post [MAGISK][MOD] AOD, Lockscreen weather and other mods for OOS Pie Stable

paphonb any chance you could tell how did you get Product Sans on lockscreen and stock 9.0 icons on statusbar?
  5. L

Just no. You couldn't know what Google has for their next camera app. Hold your hopes low.
  6. L

Post [Discussion & Feedback] OxygenOS Open Beta 6 (Android 10) for the OnePlus 6

I'd say that they've decreased sharpening AND made denoise algorithms a bit more aggressive. I've ran some test comparisons with 5.1.11 and most of the time pictures on Pie were more "oil-painted". Maybe that's because their oil-painting decreasing from 5.1.6 (or so?) wasn't merged into Pie yet...
  7. L

Post [Discussion & Feedback] OxygenOS Open Beta 6 (Android 10) for the OnePlus 6

Anyone noticing increased touch latency compared to 5.1.11?
  8. L

Unfortunately, nothing has changed for me in terms of speed and accuracy :/
  9. L

Arnova8G2 Recently on 4pda we've found interesting information about OP6's autofocus mechanism: OnePlus states, that they use DCAF on their primary sensor. While googling what is DCAF exactly, you can only find information about CDAF, which is apparently not the same thing as DCAF. So, we found...
  10. L

HOS actually has Google Services Framework, it's only Play Store is missing.
  11. L

Regarding theory about OnePlus using secondary sensor to focus: I've tested a bit both sensors comparing their focus mechanisms. Anyone can try by himself: use *#*1597#*#* to access camera debug mode. There you can test each module individually. For example, I've done my tests like this: use...
  12. L

OnePlus website. https://www.oneplus.com/pl/6/specs
  13. L

Is it really possible to use secondary sensor for focusing purposes? Because our main sensor only has Contrast Detection, it's hardware limited. The only way to make focusing fast is to use secondary sensor which uses Phase Detection to focus, but capture with main camera.