Recent content by Lyan

1. L

Post [EOL][ROM][13.0_r82][raphael][OFFICIAL] Evolution X [11/02/23]

Thanks a lot! I cannot say how much you made the usage of this phone better day after day! I'll buy you a beer! 😁🍺🍺 @joeyhuab I don't know what you mean by "revert a commit' (maybe a code commit on git?). Anyway, have I to try again? Thanks!
  2. L

Thanks for the reply! Maybe it's an a13 issue (not rom related...) a12 was working flawlessly. Anyway Thanks for the superb work!
  3. L

@joeyhuab Sorry, I wasn't pretending anything :) Thanks a lot for the great work!
  4. L

Hello @joeyhuab, can you be so kind to help me? Since Android 13 release I cannot connect to work WiFi (802.1x security - self signed certificate - PEAP MSCHAPV2 - Radius login). I was blaming my dirty flash from EvoX Android 12. Yesterday, I clean flashed latest build (01/25/23) from scratch...
  5. L

Working flawlessly for me.... Even after restoring call history from Google backup.
  6. L

@joeyhuab Hei! Thanks a lot Joey!!!!! Now the camera is WORKING! Except for "portrait mode" but i think it's ANX related (quite old release). Thanks a lot!!!
  7. L

Hi and thanks a lot! Can you please specify the version of the files? I tried using same versions as for 12.1: But the camera won't connect: Can you share the exact versions please? Thanks a lot
  8. L

Post [CLOSED][DISCONTINUED][ROM][12.1][raphael] Evolution X [08/17/22]

Something new to learn! Shamiko is stable? Will you be so kind to list how to install? Thanks a lot :)
  9. L

Hi! Thanks a lot. Using latest miui core crashes anx and gallery. Maybe because I'm still in magisk 23 because of magisk hide. Anyway version 1.4 works! Thanks again!
  10. L

Sure! Not in an hurry! I know the procedure but I haven't made the 0.6 work any way! Thanks a lot!
  11. L

Hi! Can you send me the exact files you are using (framework, camera and fix)? Or link the exact version? Thanks a lot!