• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by [email protected]

1. M

Thread Toolbox issue..

I noticed that Video Toolbox doesn't display refresh rate anymore.. What possibly did I do wrong? Would a factory reset restore it's functionality? I hope there's a workaround besides that.. Thank you.. Check my screenshot on Youtube..
  2. M

Post New update Android 10 Beta2

I hope it will work for you and others who are using Poweramp
  3. M

Emailed Poweramp and a very kind staff replied with a workaround. I can't be so much happier. I'm now enjoying the Premium sound of Poweramp.. For some reason I can't get adb to detect my phone. Though I had everything set..
  4. M

Will try tomorrow. My brother is playing LOL on my laptop and dont wanna be disturded. Thanks anyways
  5. M

I also have issues with aound quality. In about the 1st day thru 2nd, the sound was almost as good on Pie using Poweramp. But now, the low tones (Bass) seems lost. I have set the bass to max but still did not sound as it should. Played with DVC and high res audio and other stuffs but did not...
  6. M

Hahaha. Got it. Maybe asus realized they forgot to change the target SKU's anyway, where it was the target on their very first Android 10 build. The latest beta 2 was for .063 and .407 after all.
  7. M

Like i said, all of the things that asus listed as fixes worked for me no problems. Yeah its beta, and beta's aren't the most stable ones but they fixed if not all the previous problems that people complained about. There might be some more to fix to make it more stable and declare it "stable...
  8. M

I was on .063 version and installed it.. Everything works as was described by asus.. I didn't encounter any problem right now besides low screen brightness, but all in the desceiption was implemented.. who now is fool?
  9. M

Post [GCaM_MOD] [STABLE] [STOCK Pie + Custom ROMs] [09-Apr-2021]

Install MX Player in Playstore.. it will play all the videos you took even if it does not show in gallery..
  10. M

Post New Update For Asus MAX PRO M1 17.2017.1911.407

It was because Widevine is only L3.. Whereas android pie is at Widevine L1..
  11. M

Post [GCaM_MOD] [STABLE] [STOCK Pie + Custom ROMs] [09-Apr-2021]

The things i change vs stock setup, and i can see a big difference. Image taken with the 7.3 gcam and the ultra.xml.
  12. M

Post New Update For Asus MAX PRO M1 17.2017.1911.407

Any news for the next update? Asus seemed to forget about their 10 superbuggy release.
  13. M

Post [GUIDE][UNLOCK/RELOCK] Bootloader Unofficailly and Flash TWRP+Root

Will these work with Android 10? Cause i updated my device already. And i'm keeping it (though it's creepy buggy).