Recent content by M-man10

1. M-man10

Post [HELP THREAD] HTC One M8 - Ask any questions here!

Thanks for the help. It says S-On at the top. It also says Software status: Official and Unlocked. I believe I unlocked it with the HTC Dev method. Is there anything possibly bad/void about that?
  2. M-man10

Post [HELP THREAD] HTC One M8 - Ask any questions here!

Hey, I haven't been on here in a while. I may have to send my phone in for warranty. I did not root it but I may have done S-Off or something. How can I check this and is there anything else I should do before sending it in? Thanks.
  3. M-man10

Post [Q] Vibration suddenly doesn't work

My haptic feedback has just died as well within the last day or so. Vibration still works but I noticed a bunch of problems recently. I haven't rooted or anything on this device. After the system update my mic stopped working again, only speakerphone worked. It's back now though. Texting and...
  4. M-man10

Post Install Stock ROM

Hey, sorry this is late but I just came here since I was looking to do the same for my EVO 4G since I got a new phone. I'll be giving this to my dad since he doesn't have a smartphone and is going to start with my old one. You're looking for the HTC EVO Design 4G? I couldn't seem to find a...
  5. M-man10

Post [ROM] Evervolv | 3.2.0p1 [AOSP]

I just got an HTC EVO 4G like the person above me since my other phone's screen broke. I'd be glad to get the 8/5 rom. I'm pretty new to the EVO 4G section. They must have pulled them down recently because I remember seeing more downloads a few days ago.
  6. M-man10

Post [8-18-13][ROM] CM10.2 for the evoLTE (jewel)

Does anyone still have the 8/30 build or is there a better one I should be using now? The IRC doesn't seem to be working for me. EDIT: Nevermind, I found it.
  7. M-man10

Thread Screen not working

A month ago or so, my phone began to get random black/dark reddish streaks across the screen. I wasn't sure what they were and didn't pay much attention to them. They eventually settled to where the black spots are and now the screen doesn't work. It lights up, but it just displays random colors...
  8. M-man10

Post [Q] Phone shutting down/rebooting itself and bootloop

Thanks for the reply. I did a wipe/factory reset from recovery after doing a backup. Everything seems to be okay now. I'm flashing CM 10.2 8/30 from the IRC to try it out. I have a backup of the state when it wasn't booting properly. I was wondering if anyone had a similar problem with the...
  9. M-man10

Post Boot loop - unable to boot to recovery

Thanks for posting. Did you solve the problem? I think I'm having something similar.
  10. M-man10

Thread [Q] Phone shutting down/rebooting itself and bootloop

I'm running CM 10 on my EVO. I haven't updated it in a while so it's probably 10.1 or something. Random shutdowns would happen for no reasons sometimes when using the new YouTube app. Then yesterday when I turned on Bluetooth, the phone shutdown by itself. When it reboots it says Android is...
  11. M-man10

Thread [Q] Friend's phone won't boot

Hey guys, my friend has a T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S II and it won't boot up properly. Here's what he said. I'm not sure what could be causing this. He didn't even try to flash a custom rom yet, it just failed when he tried rebooting to recovery mode. I'm guessing it's not a kernel...
  12. M-man10

Post [MOD] Facebook Home "unlocked" + Messenger 2.43 *working* chat heads & SMS [NO ROOT!]

Ah, thank you. It looks like I didn't play with the settings enough.
  13. M-man10

Post [MOD] Facebook Home "unlocked" + Messenger 2.43 *working* chat heads & SMS [NO ROOT!]

I'm running CM10 on the HTC EVO 4G LTE. I haven't updated in a while though. Thanks for getting this working. I just want to say that Facebook Home is running on top of the lockscreen. When I power on the phone, Facebook Home shows up, not my lockscreen. Once I click the home button on my phone...
  14. M-man10

Post [APK]New Adobe Flash Player 11.1.115.27

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1774336 It's already in this thread, which was updated yesterday.
  15. M-man10

Post [APP][4.0+] [UPDATED] Android 4.2 Keyboard With Gesture Typing

Thanks for this. I'm enjoying this keyboard so. I have Swype too and I'm not sure which is better. My friend says this one lags on his Galaxy Nexus because it has to predict what the word is and display it. I haven't run into this problem yet, but he does type a lot faster than me and he says...