• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by m4heshd

1. m4heshd

Post [APP][ROOT/SHIZUKU][10+][08/Jul] DarQ: Per-app selectable force dark option for Android 10+

I guess. I do see the service on running services but can't manipulate it. I might have to go for root because it's kinda the universal solution to everything.
  2. m4heshd

Post [APP][ROOT/SHIZUKU][10+][08/Jul] DarQ: Per-app selectable force dark option for Android 10+

That's the issue though. It's only for the client which won't stop Android from terminating the accessibility service that was run separately.
  3. m4heshd

I'm on a unrooted OnePlus 7T and recently it seems like the background service gets killed very quickly while the phone is locked. Any workaround for this? Is there any way to disable battery optimization for the service?
  4. m4heshd

Post [APK]Oneplus 8 livewallpapers and wallpapers

Ohh.. that's too bad. :( I really like the OP8 wallpapers because those are much darker than the ones from 7T. But i don't wanna replace them because they do look awesome. So no chance of changing the package name right?
  5. m4heshd

Post [APK]Oneplus 8 livewallpapers and wallpapers

Thank you so much for these. Is there any chance we can create a combined package with the inbuilt wallpapers for each device? (or repack these resources with a different package name so it doesn't replace the original)
  6. m4heshd

Post [MOD][THEME] WhatsApp desktop dark mode

Release v0.4.930 Hello everyone, The latest update has been released for WhatsApp v0.4.930. This update contains some major fixes and highly requested features. Highlights would be, Official dark mode support Three-way theme switch Fixed broken styles Fixed emojis Downloads are available...
  7. m4heshd

That's the official dark mode. Not WADark. The button switches between official and WADark themes. Unfortunately we can't do changes to the official dark mode at the moment. You can use WADark theme though.
  8. m4heshd

Glad you're enjoying my work. Do you mean on the official dark mode?
  9. m4heshd

Post [NEWS] WhatsApp desktop latest version includes a hidden dark mode (beta)

WADark now supports official dark theme.
  10. m4heshd

WADark now supports the official dark mode As i reported earlier today, Official dark mode is out for WA Desktop. Good news for WADark users. I've just added support for the official dark theme in the latest source. Please build or re-install from the latest source and try switching between...
  11. m4heshd

Thread [NEWS] WhatsApp desktop latest version includes a hidden dark mode (beta)

Hello everyone, I'm the developer of WhatsApp desktop dark mode you might have been using for some time now. While i was going through the source of the latest WhatsApp desktop build (v0.4.930) for the release of next WADark, i noticed that they have actually included their official dark mode...
  12. m4heshd

Hi 2uk3y, Already being tracked right here. Thanks for reporting.
  13. m4heshd

You're very welcome and glad you're enjoying the update.
  14. m4heshd

Post How to force dark mode on Google assistant?

Wondering the same thing. Meanwhile i found this disturbing news.
  15. m4heshd

Finally.. Thank you so much for the amazing update with non-root support. Works like a charm. You must've worked very hard for this and all that work is much appreciated. Keep up the good work.