Recent content by m4rcus

1. M

Post [STABLE] LineageOS 17.1 for S7 Edge build 44

i mean sure its ****ing idiotic to cry about free software especially after noticing its not working and still keep using it.. there are tons of alternatives and you can even still go back to the OG rom. ppl need to grow the **** up. but, buuuuuut. on the other side its kinda **** listing...
  2. M

Post [ROM][10.0][OneUI 2.5][G930X/G935X/N930X/N935X]FloydQ V8.0

is the faq up to date or was that done before all the patches? some of the things sound like the worst horror id never want on my daily phone.
  3. M

Post [ROM][STABLE][Signature Spoofing/MicroG support][OTA updates] LineageOS 18.1 for S7 Edge Exynos

so what is it? does the camera actually work or not? anyone else care the chime in? also WiFi will randomly stop detecting any available connections, needing to restart the system to fix the issue is a pretty MAJOR issue if true. again, anyone else?
  4. M

dumb question but how to upgrade from the october version? is it possible without wiping? just flash over? if so do i need to reflash gapps too right after? or is there some other method?
  5. M

sooooooo is there somthing to the calldrops with the new build? thats some worrying bug.
  6. M

Post [ROM][Official][4.3.1][PA3.99][AOKP][CM10.2]P.A.C True All in 1 ROM[IR NIGHTLIES]

since i didnt get any response at all id like to try it one more time.. also i got another question, is there a setting somewhere to change vibration intensity? overall im really really happy with this rom since i got way more working my way then with any other rom so far. only a couple of...
  7. M

Post [ROM][Official][4.3.1][PA3.99][AOKP][CM10.2]P.A.C True All in 1 ROM[IR NIGHTLIES]

Hy, i wonder if there is a way to shut down/kill the pie completly? not the extendet pie, the whole thing coming from the side you attack it to.. havent found a way except turning on the navigation bar.. which we obviously dont need with the S4 hardware buttons. Also i wonder why there are two...
  8. M

I wonder if thats normal too, im not too long with my S4 and i was testing custom roms since day1.. didnt notice it before.. also id like to ask if its possible to turn the notification dropdown transparent.. not just the bar. im pretty sure i saw a option for that but i cant find it again...
  9. M

that sir.. that is amazing. the only reason why im still keeping sloppy touchwiz. didnt even know about halo since yesterday too though.. will def. try it. please keep on the good work, thanks. ^^
  10. M

hi, short question. does this rom have the exact same halo2 features of the original paranoid rom?
  11. M

Post [DISCONTINUED][PATCHER][APP] Dual boot any ROM on all Galaxy S4 variants!

since this is already a couble of days old, is there any solution to this now?
  12. M

Post [GT-I9195][ROM][Official][4.2.2] CyanogenMod 10.1 Nightlies/Stable for S4 Mini LTE

i wonder, do you still have this dualview 2-app-on-screen thingy with CM? can the s4mini actually do it at all? and if not, can the s4 do it with cm?
  13. M

Post [GT-I9195][ROM][Official][4.2.2] CyanogenMod 10.1 Nightlies/Stable for S4 Mini LTE

u sure its not just the emitted light from the shining ones? Was the way with my S1. from time to time it seemed like the whole display was turned on, but if the source wandered to the top or bottom of the screen you could see it got weaker through to the other side of the display. meh even if...
  14. M

as sound notis arent really a option for me could someone here be so nice letting noled run for a day to see what difference it makes with a s4mini? please.
  15. M

ah thanks for that clearification there, i thought you are already fiddling with the kernel. i would die to know whats the impact with NoLed on this phone.. seems the way to go as it is.. having no visual notification at all is the last thing keeping me from getting this phone.. since there...