M_T_M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Device inventory Achievements About

• Are you in the Hero CDMA forums?
    How are things going in the OT? I don't have as much time as I used to anymore, but do drop by every now and then...

Make sure you keep an eye on G1 for me :D
    What do you mean call HTC and ask for a CID Lock code? What's that? Can I just give you the IMEI and you call them and get an unlock code?
    Hola, I just bought a new HTC HD2 off eBay today and need it unlocked because i'm on ATT. I was wonhdering if you can get me an unlock code or know how I can get one without buying it. If I called would they give it to me?
    O
    I know for the G1 it's a long process, but for the MyTouch it's easier. Google and download RecFlasher.apk and instill on your wifeys phone with Astro File Manager. Then download Amon-RA Rec 1.7.0 Magic Version [NOT 32A!] Then rename it to recovery.img

In RecFlasher.apk press backup recovery.img, when it done type /sdcard/recovery.img and then you should be done. Be sure to boot into recovery [home + power] and Partition the SD Card straight from there. Then go ahead and Wipe, Flash the Radio, and then Wipe, and Flash a ROM. I could give you better instructions when i get home. On my way to the doctor today.
    O
    I honestly don't know, I'm not sure if this'll work for a Non-Rooted one, but if you Flash it through Recovery [Boot with Home + Power], Wipe, Flash the Radio, and then that should set it off. It might brick though. You want Rooting instructions?
    O
    No. We are not staying on Rock. Espically because I hate Rock. Mostly Rap.
    O
    Ohh. I don't, waaaait! She should've gotten an OTA before. Tell her to check.
    O
    Ok. Is it Rooted? Because I don't know if you can do it without ROOT.
    O
    is it V1.2 or one of the Original. In other words (for you oldies), is it the Fender Edition o/ the version with the 3.5mm Headphone jack, or the original kind.
    Buenos dias, yes...work...family and other stuff have kept me out of my ORD and this site for a few days
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…