Recent content by maciocho

1. maciocho

Post [OFFICIAL] LineageOS 18.1 for the Moto G7 Plus

If what you mean is a loudspeaker this is a known LineageOS issue with this device- for some reason during the call it uses only the bottom speaker while using both in stock
  2. maciocho

It was removed from further development starting from 18.1 I'm with you, it doesn't make sense to remove this app as it makes other, like calendar, useless
  3. maciocho

Well, can't help you with that but certainly it should not be that stubborn to go to 0% when it's not completely or let's say "very" dark. Other thing is that it is supposed to learn your preferences and was perfectly fine in previous LOS versions.
  4. maciocho

Have you tried Magisk hide that app?
  5. maciocho

Didn't notice any difference. Check stock yourself if possible, on lineageos 18.1 it is 2.1 from 3.9 GB on average. Hope that this helps
  6. maciocho

For circular icon set I had noticed Bluetooth connected icon (one with the battery level bar) unchanged from default.
  7. maciocho

Hi All, Anyone else experiencing weird auto brightness behaviour in darker environment? My usually starts at 0% and has to be manually increased.
  8. maciocho

Can you not check that and then reply? Otherwise it's a waste of forum space.
  9. maciocho

I can confirm that this is the case in 17.1- proximity sensor prevents a chop chop in our pockets ;) Is the vibration working in your case?
  10. maciocho

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][LAKE] LineageOS 17.1 for Moto G7 Plus [weeklies]

Hi All What is the safe and working method of updating our device? Do you just use the build in updater? I'm running lineage without gapps but with Magisk. Thanks in advance!
  11. maciocho

Hi All, Can anyone help me with sim card not being detected after update or reboot. Tray needs to be popped out and pushed back in for sim to be discovered. I did a clean install of 19.01 and then updated up to the latest build but it persists.Tried different sim cards, still it has to be...
  12. maciocho

Thanks but setting these won't help since the card is not detected, that's different.
  13. maciocho

For me, 01.19 and 01.26 build, sim card is not detected after update or reboot. Tray needs to be popped out and back in for sim to be discovered.
  14. maciocho

Post Flashing back to stock ends with errors

[SOLVED] If anyone is interested I came to this last idea and dug out the oldest laptop we have at home and it came through with minimal adb and fastboot! No idea why, my bet is that this has to do with USB on three other computers I had used being 3.0 only and a 2.0 on the old ASUS. Anyways...