• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by mackus44

1. M

Post Screen2Auto - New app for AA smartphone mirroring (only for root devices).

@BMWpokerAce: Very rarely does this happen to me. Although it shows Root, this seems to be the problem. I then start my smartphone (Samsung S10) in root mode (switch off the smartphone, connect to the PC via USB, then press Volume up, Bixby and Home button at the same time until the phone...
  2. M

I recommend the setting "Stretch to mobile's screen" for this screen. I've tested a lot of settings, but this is the best (for Audi A3 8Y 2021 MMI).
  3. M

Post [GUIDE][29.Mar.2019] Fix: Bluetooth Is Losing Pairings After Reboot - SM-A320FL

I need help! My S10 (Android11) rooted with Magisk permanently loses the Bluetooth pairing that was once connected. For this solution: "First Method: Go into Magisk and look for the module: libsecure_storage companion for rooted Samsung devices " I need please step-by-step instructions. Rooting...
  4. M

Hi, yes it is better but still there. But I love the AAWireless-Box! No cable, phone in the jacket and it works. And watching video while driving is forbidden anyway!;)
  5. M

Hi, I have a significant time offset between language and image. Particularly annoying when playing video. Which setting should I choose? Audi A3 8Y 2021 und Samsung S10 with root. S10 connected via AAWireless-Box (Indiegogo), Screen2Auto vers. 3.5.6 What can I do?
  6. M

Post AAWireless - General discussion and support

I need help! is there anyone who can successfully use the box in an Audi A3 8Y 2021 with MMI version MIB 3?
  7. M

I received my box today. Unfortunately I have problems so far: The box is recognized as a Bluetooth device AAWireless-Axxxxx, the coupling is started and then canceled with "no connection possible". The coupling starts again, etc. in a continuous loop. An AAWireless-Axxxxx WLAN is generated by...
  8. M

does anyone have the new S2A version 3.5.2-beta tested?
  9. M

Is there anyone here who uses the box in an Audi A3 8Y built in 2020? Problems? Experience?
  10. M

I mean a screen from the car display with Android Auto open with Screen2Auto ...
  11. M

Can you post a photo of the head unit?
  12. M

Has someone already tested the new version 3.4.6? How is the experience?
  13. M

maybe looking and asking shmykelsa?
  14. M

The Developer is Dmitry Rashchupkin
  15. M

I'm not sure. If you connect the smartphone to the car via usb and run android auto (without Screen2Auto), you could e.g. test with Touchtask (Tap Method: Point x, y) to start an app from the AA screen such as Google Maps or Spotify. If that works, a touch on Screen2Auto should also work. A...