Recent content by mad-murdock

1. mad-murdock

Post [UNOFFICIAL][ROM][A320FL/F/Y] LineageOS 17.x [10.0][64 BIT][Treble]

I am searching for working bootloader and modem for 320FL. United kingdom carrier if that matters at all. The ones I could find don't work. I can't download the whole firmware and extract it, since I am on a distant island and internet isn't fast at all. Anyone can help please?
  2. mad-murdock

Post [REF][A 2017] MODEMS and BOOTLOADERS collection [09.07.2018]

I try to flash A320FL with latest CP and BL from MEGA Url: BL_A320FLXXU2CRE1_CL13368006_QB17974244_REV00_user_low_ship.tar.md5 CP flashes fine, BL fails to flash. I downloaded multiple times, file is fine. Phone says "SV REV. CHECK FAIL (BOOTLOADER) DEVICE: 9 BINARY: 2" Should I flash...
  3. mad-murdock

Post [DEV] Kernel 4.4 & Android 8.0 Oreo

So I flashed just the ROM as instructed in OP, no root, no gapps (so far). I seem to be stuck in a bootloop - seeing the animated "android" logo animating for ages without getting done. I waited about 20 minutes before giving up. Any idea what might have gone wrong?
  4. mad-murdock

Post [UNLOCK][ROOT][TWRP][UNBRICK] Fire HD 8 2018 (karnak) amonet-3

Probably. The tablet of a friend I got here says it was updated to 6.3.1.4 on 3rd of February. I rooted mine end of December without issues. Edit: Got it working with shortening. I must say, MTK amonet is very different from what I am used after a life of qcom. But yeah, it works in the end, I...
  5. mad-murdock

Googling "Fire HD 8 shorting method" does not really lead to any results. Got a link?
  6. mad-murdock

Hey, I am trying to root a device which has 6.3.1.4 upgrade from February 2020. It seems like the brick-6312.sh file does not work anymore. Output is as follows: [email protected] ~/D/F/b/amonet> sudo ./brick-6312.sh Brick preloader to continue via bootrom-exploit? (Type "YES" to continue)...
  7. mad-murdock

Post [ROM][unlocked][karnak] Lineage-16.0[04 JUNE 2020]

About playing music in the background Environment chrome tab, TuneIn radio, probably any background music streaming app Symptom music stops a few minutes after screen goes dark Can anyone confirm this?
  8. mad-murdock

Well, the OP suggests to take 1003 or 1006 gapps. So this is what I would do. The OP usually knows his sh*t. In case you don't know how: on opengapps, click "older releases" near the bottom, then click yourself until you land at this nano package. Also, always download nano package. Like, on...
  9. mad-murdock

After testing this for 2 days, I got the following observations to already mentioned bugs: Screen Freeze: I understand, why one user described it with "after 30 minutes...". For me, it also feels like a steady time of use, until the screen freezes and I all I can do is reboot. Sure I dont have...
  10. mad-murdock

Thread Guide on how to update a rooted Pixel?

Is there any guide on how to update a (magisk) rooted pixel 4? My case: I unlocked my bootloader when I received the phone, as usual I used magisk manager to modify the boot.img from my fw-image. I flashed it with fastboot and so had root. Later, I used a custom kernel. As far as I know, I did...
  11. mad-murdock

Post Original kernel only.

The kernel worked. Unfortunately I still cannot update my system. No idea why.
  12. mad-murdock

Thank you so much, mate. Trying to flash now. If you don't hear from me soon, something went wrong
  13. mad-murdock

Sure, you download QD1A.190821.014 for pixel 4 (flame) ... It's about 2.5gb You download from here https://developers.google.com/android/images You extract the zip. Inside are a few other zips. You unpack boot.img from the biggest zip. You upload the boot.img i.e. on Google drive for me to...
  14. mad-murdock

Please? Upload the small boot.img for me?
  15. mad-murdock

Thread Original kernel only.

Hi guys, Since I am on a distant island, I cannot download the whole rom to restore the original boot.img/kernel to the finally do the official pixel update. I attached a screenshot with the exact version. Looking back it wasn't the best idea to replace kernel while driving away from...