Recent content by MaDc0w

1. MaDc0w

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][Marshmallow 6.0][D2TMO] PAC-ROM

Not forgotten! The great Smurf has been super busy. Since it seems the d2 group has been un-unified?, I have been keeping an eye for possible people to take over the group for him. I have a possible candidate, I will know within a week or so. Any other people from any of the many d2 threads...
  2. MaDc0w

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][KitKat 4.4.4][i9305] PAC-ROM KK RC-3

Info I hate to be the bringer of bad news, but I will be dropping support for the i9305. I'm glad you all enjoyed PAC-ROM. If anyone has brought up the device trees and someone wishes to maintain it, hit me up! Thanks again for your support! -:=MaDc0w:=-
  3. MaDc0w

Post Pac-man Rom 5.0.2 UNOFFICIAL- Htc one m8 (All Variants) 3/19/15

I'm not sure who you talked to, but it was none of dev team.
  4. MaDc0w

Post Pac-man Rom 5.0.2 UNOFFICIAL- Alpha - LG G3 VS985 [1/26/15

Remove your links! Hi, you must be new here. We added a disclaimer to our build script stating that we don't allow any public builds at the moment! And yet you clearly ignored that and didn't bother asking for our permission. We ask you to please remove your zips/download link for now...
  5. MaDc0w

Post Pac-man Rom 5.0.2 UNOFFICIAL- Htc one m8 (All Variants) 3/19/15

Remove your links! Hi, you must be new here. We added a disclaimer to our build script stating that we don't allow any public builds at the moment! And yet you clearly ignored that and didn't bother asking for our permission. We ask you to please remove your zips/download link for now...
  6. MaDc0w

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][Lollipop 5.1.1][BACON] PAC-ROM LP-MR1

Makin' bacon New build is up. Until we announce and push RC-3 and re-enable nightly, I fried some bacon while Nick0703 was getting some deserved sleep. :angel: Check the OTA on PAC Console, under Dev Build, or you can download it from here.
  7. MaDc0w

Post DISCONTINUED[Lollipop 5.0][JFLTE UNIFIED] PAC-ROM LP Beta-1

I am not sure what you are implementing, but if you are still insisting on black magic I would suggest scanning your system and that the users remember that such problems could leak into your builds that users install. If unsure, be sure to use official builds instead. From the administrative...
  8. MaDc0w

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][Lollipop 5.0][m7att] PAC-ROM LP Beta-1

Yes, m7att, m7tmo and m7ul use an unified build.
  9. MaDc0w

Special does-not-work edition. xD Grab the one from today.
  10. MaDc0w

1. Backup your contacts 2. Clear data for "Contacts" and "Contacts Provider". If the problem is still there, you'll have to do a clean flash.
  11. MaDc0w

I'm very busy usually and i'm not very social. :D Nick0703 and I do read the thread and react to larger issues and are there if we're needed. The rest you guys got under control yourselves. ;)
  12. MaDc0w

bacon There is some fresh fried bacon in the /custom/ folder on basketbuild. :cool: