Recent content by madsurfer1

1. madsurfer1

Post [GUIDE] Android 6 SUPER MOD for YT9216BJ - root, Viper4Android, TWRP, custom UI, brick recovery and more

thank you so much for your anwser I only want root so I can enable multi-window, is it an easier to get root? Thank you
  2. madsurfer1

Post [GUIDE] Android 6 SUPER MOD for YT9216BJ - root, Viper4Android, TWRP, custom UI, brick recovery and more

Can my unit follow this guide or should I follow another One?
  3. madsurfer1

Post LeMadMax2 446 Dev Rom

Sory bro, I dont know, it's been almost one year without this device, I dont even have the kitchen for it :S
  4. madsurfer1

Post LeMadMax2 446 Dev Rom

All I have now is this version: 5.9.20S_4.zip https://mega.nz/#!4wxhkSoY!i40RcjhSwFOvjASZ20SI9lQNcNl8La_F4jXOnhizr2Q
  5. madsurfer1

Post HTC Sense™ Home and Themes | New Apps | Sense 9 | for all devices [12/03/2018]

how about porting the htc dialer? why no one ports the htc dialer? thanks
  6. madsurfer1

Post Madsurfer's 23s EUI 5.9 Rom [Discontinued]

Sorry for the late reply, But I sold my phone. it took so long to get repaired that I had to buy a oneplus, it's a shame that this phone with incredible specs has so litle love from it's own brand.
  7. madsurfer1

Post [MOD] HTC Sense Home for Oreo 8.1.0 [updated : Oct 19, 2018]

Can you please port htc dialer? thanks
  8. madsurfer1

Hi, no, I never had overcloked my phone
  9. madsurfer1

No bro, it's me who thanks you As soon as I get my device, I'll release a new and updated version I just cant promise how long will it take, I'm from Portugal and the phone was sent to china, I dont believe that they send it back in 1 month
  10. madsurfer1

I send it back to warranty, not my fault the screen developed those yellow spots
  11. madsurfer1

neither, i Had yellow spots, prolly burned because of the processor heating
  12. madsurfer1

Sory bro, but I cant support custom kernels, xpecialy now, that I dont have my Lemax
  13. madsurfer1

Post HTC Sense™ Home and Themes | New Apps | Sense 9 | for all devices [12/03/2018]

xpirit please be aware that the wake up function on the clock doesnt work
  14. madsurfer1

sorry bro, I cant remember, and I dont have my Le Max now, because it went to repair because of a faulty screen, for the looks of it, I should be at least 1 month without it