Recent content by magicm3n

1. M

Post [Solution] Start Tasker after head unit sleep

I finally found a solution to the problem without root. I described it on our forum, I have no strength to translate, if anyone needs to use google translator. My English requires it)) Now my tasker service starts automatically on a non-rooted device after a quick wake up...
  2. M

Your solution can't work on non rooted diveces! It's because you use .MonitorService to start which is android:exported="false" and can't be called outside without root.
  3. M

I've done this before. These are all old devices with different hardware and with a different interfaces and more...
  4. M

Got it. Thanks anyway! Do you have any information about this device? Maybe links?
  5. M

Found this: MCU: HDBEC.200423
  6. M

Yes I did it right away and wrote above that the Accessibiliy Settings did not help, it crashes with an error. And this is normal, given that there is no android.settings.ACCESSIBILITY_SETTINGS in the system. I repeat, in settings page "About" I see 825X_Pro Model 8259. Below I will add a...
  7. M

This app was unable to help. I already wrote here that the Accessibility apk is missing as such in my system. Take a look at the screenshot. Sorry, I wrote this in my first post here. Android 10 on some Aliexpress Unit for MB GLE 2018 called "alps 825X_Pro" (Google doesn't know anything about...
  8. M

FCC Car Launcher does not work on my Unit. No widgets support.
  9. M

My Head unit have not Accessibility settings ( All other is on. Did not start after sleep. If I reattach USB stick manually then Starter had starts, I see pop up message, but Tasker is not.
  10. M

Yes of course, a profile is written in the Tasker to launch another application. It works. When I rebooted the device, the StartTasker saw the connected USB and launched the Tasker, which completed the task. But all this does not happen for some reason after exiting sleep mode. I'll check...
  11. M

So, here's what news. After a long sleep (the car sleep for about 2 hours), I turned on the ACC and received a notification asking whether to launch the StartTasker when the UDisk device was connected. I checked the "allow" box. But now if I turn off the car for just a couple of minutes, then...
  12. M

Yes, of course, USB stick attached
  13. M

Tasker does not start after waking up. If I start app manualy its OK, tasker starts
  14. M

not working for me on android 10 (( (825X_pro)