Recent content by magix01

1. M

Post Mi note 10 lite touch lag-delay-ghosting

I did factory reset and setup as new phone after updating from miui 11 to miui 12 and ghosting is not apparent anymore i dont know why.
  2. M

This could be hardware issue, it happened to me using keyboard, otherwise everything works, if you are desperate to check if its hardware or software issue i would flash GSI rom and just check, i think there is one where its almost stable, only bug is FOD, but for testing this issue its good i...
  3. M

Try disabling power saver package called "com.miui.powerkeeper" then report back if it still have touch problems. Use https://github.com/Szaki/XiaomiADBFastbootTools or adb command line, whatever you are confortable more with.
  4. M

Post [ROM][10.0][davinci] Pixel Experience [ten-plus][2020/08/24] by Ray

Download links are dead? Ray_lau I am unable to download, just says connection timeout on sourceforge link on PE site?
  5. M

Post FIx DRK/dm-verity, Factory CSC and Serial Number

Its been a long time i have been on this thread since i dont have note 4 anymore, there is NO way to get original IMEI back if you dont have backup. Only thing you can do is flash another imei with Z3X.
  6. M

Post MOTO G5 CEDRIC XT1676 Only the led lights up, HELP PLEASE

No singleimage.bin is good, but the programmer is not so it doesnt work, make peace guys this device is not popular and there will probably never be a blankflash at this point your best bet is JTAG or toss it in the trash :D
  7. M

Post MOTO G5 CEDRIC XT1676 Only the led lights up, HELP PLEASE

I shared that from vache source, but the programmer is not good so it wont flash.
  8. M

Post [Guide] [Unbrick] How to revive a hard bricked Moto G5

Vache is not responding, looks like he is away, the singleimage.bin he shared with me is 8937 but it appears that programmer is not correct, bad thing is that these programmers need to be signed to be used with the phone, i guess unless moto releases there, all these devices will remain bricks...
  9. M

Hi guys, i have blankflash.zip provided by vache from G5+ forum, the singleimage.bin is 8937 for our board and it passes, but programmer.bin is not correct so it wont load, here it is if someone wants to experiment: https://www.sendspace.com/file/9jvu1p If you are on windows 10 do...
  10. M

Post Project Treble support?

Most guys here bricked their G5s :D
  11. M

TheFixItMan I am back with more findings regarding singleimage.bin, if you open any phone singleimage.bin and Cedric bootloader.img you will see almost same structure, there is manifest in header that says: name="MSM8937" There are some lines missing from bootloader.img that are present in...
  12. M

TheFixItMan I also found out that the singleimage.bin you shared as a fix from first post is in fact "MSM8952" so the guy that shared it is teasing us, you can edit singleimage.bin files in notepad or notepad++ there is manifest in the header that says "MSM8952". So we can give up on that one.
  13. M

This one is not working, do you by any chance have any MSM8937 singleimage.bin from any other phone for me to try?
  14. M

TheFixItMan takoa Ok guys i discovered something new, while on windows 10 with driver signing enforcement enabled you WILL get error opening single image, however when you disable it "run cmd as admin" then type: bcdedit.exe /set nointegritychecks on After that restart your PC and try the bat...